No announcement yet.

People with kids on facebook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    I post a pic of my daughter once n awhile, certainly not all I post.
    Me too. I don't see why it is sickening to some whiners.

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
      Me too. I don't see why it is sickening to some whiners.

some people (read:women) do it ceaselessly and it can get pretty damn annoying to me.

i forgive them, though. women are different creatures from men, and i've learned to appreciate that. they're preoccupied with reproduction when they hit their 20's. the phenomenon wouldn't be so pervasive among females if it didn't have something to do with being a woman, and that's not a concept i'll pretend to understand completely.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        some people (read:women) do it ceaselessly and it can get pretty damn annoying to me.

i forgive them, though. women are different creatures from men, and i've learned to appreciate that. they're preoccupied with reproduction when they hit their 20's. the phenomenon wouldn't be so pervasive among females if it didn't have something to do with being a woman, and that's not a concept i'll pretend to understand completely.
        Anything that's overdone is sickening. Like FB people posting anywhere they go, who they are with, ceaseless rants, regularly updating us their latest achievements, purchases, etc.

We accepted them as FB friends then why complain, if we get tired of their posts we can always unfriend or unsubscribe from them.
        Last edited by led; 11-06-2012, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          there's more rats in NY than smart people...you know i'm right.
          Rubbish.

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          Dont you ever talk about Latanya again.
          How is Freemont Street these days?

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
            Anything that's overdone is sickening. Like FB people posting anywhere they go, who they are with, ceaseless rants, regularly updating us their latest achievements, purchases, etc.

We accepted them as FB friends then why complain, if we get tired of their posts we can always unfriend or unsubscribed from them.

i would rather complain about it on bscene
            i've complained too much today, actually

i'm hungry and i've got food to eat, which is more than some people can say.

Comment

It's almost as bad when people post about going to nandos

Comment

I actually find them interesting and entertaining. Oh well different folks...

Comment

baka baog si earl hickey

Comment

Pwede hehehehe

Tsaka pwede mo namang hindi tingnan o hindi basahin kung ayaw mo.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
                      Pwede hehehehe

Tsaka pwede mo namang hindi tingnan o hindi basahin kung ayaw mo.

oo nga naman...

Comment

Working...
                      X