• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 million followers

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
      Looks like it's really, really close...

Obama did well in the northeast, but Romney has been closing the gab with wins in the south and east-central states.

It will be interesting to see how California and Texas vote.

Romney can still win this.
      California is guaranteed to go to Obama and if Romney doesn't win Texas then we're looking at a bigger Obama landslide win than in 08 (which is extremely unlikely.) This election will come down to Florida, North Carolina, Virginia, Colorado and then Romney will still need either Pennsylvania or some combination of Ohio, Iowa, Michigan and New Hampshire.

Comment

I voted for my comrade OBAMA .

Ironic i know.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

5 million followers
          wtf? where is the logic in this? im glad that idiot is broke

Comment

Obama is gonna lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              Texas is always a red state, and Cali is a blue state. I dont see those two states deviating from the script.
              So far the script is playing out as expected with very little deviation -- Seems like some votes are flipping pretty fast in FL to close the gap for Romney though. {hint}

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                California is guaranteed to go to Obama and if Romney doesn't win Texas then we're looking at a bigger Obama landslide win than in 08 (which is extremely unlikely.) This election will come down to Florida, North Carolina, Virginia, Colorado and then Romney will still need either Pennsylvania or some combination of Ohio, Iowa, Michigan and New Hampshire.
                Texas was already projected Romney...Florida (300 votes ahead for Obama..50-50) and Ohio and Colorado are key. Virginia looks like it's going Romney. It's a nail biter.

The remaining votes in Florida to come in look like Obama territory though...and Colorado and Ohio are starting to look like Obama's also. That would probably seal it for Obama.
                Last edited by jaded; 11-06-2012, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  Texas was already projected Romney...Florida (300 votes ahead for Obama..50-50) and Ohio and Colorado are key. Virginia looks like it's going Romney. It's a nail biter.

The remaining votes in Florida to come in look like Obama territory though...and Colorado and Ohio are starting to look like Obama's also. That would probably seal it for Obama.
                  Yeah I like Romney's chances if he can sweep FL, VA and NC. But losing VA or FL makes things very difficult, especially since PA (a long shot, I know) already went to Obama.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                    Yeah I like Romney's chances if he can sweep FL, VA and NC. But losing VA or FL makes things very difficult, especially since PA (a long shot, I know) already went to Obama.
                    Not to mention Colorado looking to go to Obama and I think he might win Florida because the votes left to be counted are heavily democrat.

We will see, I don't see Romney winning Ohio and no republican has ever won without Ohio.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                      Not to mention Colorado looking to go to Obama and I think he might win Florida because the votes left to be counted are heavily democrat.

We will see, I don't see Romney winning Ohio and no republican has ever won without Ohio.
                      Obama is currently up 13K votes in FL. and 130K votes in Ohio

Comment

Working...
                      X