No announcement yet.

Americans who are you voting for today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom.
    Romney has taken the lead in the early results.
    No..Romney is still behind in Ohio..Obama is behind in Florida..but Obama has the lead in electoral right now..

Comment

After sitting out 2008, I proudly cast my vote for Governor Mitt Romney today. Glad to see he's already picked up (over the states McCain won) Indiana so far and looking really strong in VA and is ahead in North Carolina.
      Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 11-06-2012, 08:34 PM.

Comment

What goes thru the minds of these type of uneducated people?

SpaceJamDougiie ‏@uLoveEm_iDougEm
        done w/ all the election talk. I just hope #Obama win. But if we lose.. I call da spot n the cotton field wit the most shade..

What is it that gives the perception that Romney is racist? Because of his skin color? How stupid are these people

Comment

Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
          would've voted for Johnson but I really want a Mexican to be president.

Mitt got my vote

Comment

Originally posted by Neutral View Post

done w/ all the election talk. I just hope #Obama win. But if we lose.. I call da spot n the cotton field wit the most shade..

What is it that gives the perception that Romney is racist? Because of his skin color? How stupid are these people

wtf ? ignorant ass voters

Comment

Originally posted by Neutral View Post

they aren't stupid necessarily

they're racist.

i don't care who you vote for, if you vote based on skin color you are racist.

Comment

Cookie'Dior ‏@_OfficialCookie
                If Obama Lose ' Somebody Gotta Take One For The Team && Take Romney Out ! #IAintLien

Comment

my vote is in.

Comment

And my friends wonder why I don't use twitter ... nothing but mindless tweets coming from every direction

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                      Looks like it's really, really close...

Obama did well in the northeast, but Romney has been closing the gab with wins in the south and east-central states.

It will be interesting to see how California and Texas vote.

Romney can still win this.
                      Texas is always a red state, and Cali is a blue state. I dont see those two states deviating from the script.

Comment

Working...
                      X