Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Need You Guys To Help Me Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently the Lounge has become a dating advice board. Lurkers are even creating accounts in their desperation.

Comment

Damn verse thanks. If King Meat and u would give me the tips im probably gon hit.

Wish me luck guys. Just sent her a message and told her that i got her first couple of drinks if she goes.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
        If you text her again, it'll be multimedia message cuz your balls will officially be hers.

Comment

You seem desperate..a woman can sense that..stop messaging her for a while..chill back and wait.

Comment

I know that bozz. I dont txt her until she sends a message first. She just did today that is why i wanted to try to ask her out.

Comment

Originally posted by Android18 View Post
              I just met this chick that i am really digging. She said we should go out sometime and even asked for my number. We send each other texts messages but its just that i dont know if she's that interested. She'd say hi or ask how i am doing but that's about it. I rarely try to be the first one to keep sending message because I dont want her to feel like im bothering her that much.

What am i suppose to do? How am i going to pull it off on her? I'm wanted to ask her out. so i asked her if she knows this hot spot in my city. She said she's been there. She hasn't replied when i asked her if she wanted to hang out there with me. Am i rejected or what?

Need help guys.
              Don't ask her to hang out per-se. Just say "lets do something tonight/tomorrow/whenever. Then she's pretty much forced to give you an answer. Just don't be an idiot and not have an answer to what you want to do if she happens to say yes. If she says no she has other things to do that don't involve school or working, she's probably not interested. If she doesn't respond in timely manner, she's probably not interested.

Take control. Don't ask for her permission. You won't appear needy if you text her, just don't be doing it every 5 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Android18 View Post
                I know that bozz. I dont txt her until she sends a message first. She just did today that is why i wanted to try to ask her out.
                Ye make sure u take her somewhere nice if she agrees to meet you..bars,pubs,clubs is something I personally would avoid...eating places much better..

Comment

Well she said that she'll let me know. I guess i'll just see if she lets me know but i guess that i should not expect anything and let everything fall into place

Comment

Working...
                  X