No announcement yet.

4 years ago today...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
    I heard we may not know who won Ohio until 10 days later because of confusion with absentee ballots.
    Thats the buffer room that obama needs to play his bush 2000 card just incase liberty wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      Thats the buffer room that obama needs to play his bush 2000 card just incase liberty wins.
      Whatever it takes.

Comment

Whatever it takes.
        Votes for revenge...

Comment

I heard we may not know who won Ohio until 10 days later because of confusion with absentee ballots.
          It won't be close enough to matter. Obama should win the state by 3-5 percentage points. It will be called by 10pm

Comment

I'll leave this country if Obama gets re-elected. I'm not going to suffer through another term of this bum ass foodstamp president.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              Incorrect. If you pay attention to any poll aggregating sites you would know by now Obama will win by a somewhat comfortable margin. No stealing the election in 2 days. Liberty will win, by about 100 EV's.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                I'll leave this country if Obama gets re-elected. I'm not going to suffer through another term of this bum ass foodstamp president.
                Lol the **** you Repubs spew is hilarious. Have a nice trip, I'll be enjoying my victory parties.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by One_Tycoon View Post
                    And how does this improve your life exactly?

I promise I'm not hinting towards welfare, Obama bucks or Obama phone
                    How does mitt?

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
                      How does mitt?
                      By staying out of your damn way....and letting you enjoy your profits without trying to take a piece of it. How bout that?

Comment

Working...
                      X