People who dont drink

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
    What would be a buzz kill for you?
    someone who is just there moping around, showing and not even trying to have a good time, or complaining about everything while everbody else is having a good time

Comment

I do a thing where I do normally go out and drink and then don't drink for several months, its how I moderate.

I am on my abstinence run now but still go out. It takes some getting used to but you have the edge mentally when trolling for sweet mangina if everyone around you is trashed just keep that in mind.

Comment

I've been out many many times while sober. I usually drive

Only thing I can't do while sober is dance

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post

Only thing I can't do while sober is dance
          That makes two of us. My best move by far is the worm - it's what sets me apart from everyone else

Comment

I don't trust'em.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
              Have you ever listened to Cher while you masturbate in your own blood and urine to the latest issue of "Guns N' Ammo" magazine?
              No but i once raped a man while playing 2pacs hailmary in a gas station restroom while wearing some jordans and a skull cap

Comment

drinking alcohol is like committing suicide temporarily

Comment

Nah Its not awkward i've been drinking quite alot recently i have friends who dont drink and their great to be around they have quite hyper personalities so it wouldnt matter if they were drunk or not. Not to mention they look after me if i go abit overboard and i'm door handled. Though no one likes someone who kills the mood so if your not a chatty/hyper/fun person its probably best to avoid being the only sober one

Comment

Working...
                  X