Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People who use the term "ishhhhh"

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
      I hate people who stop and gab in the middle of aisles of grocery stores. Some will just stand there totally blocking anyone off from passing through. You wait until you get impatient and then say "Excuse me" only to get a dirty look!LOL
      This. It drives me insane. It's probably because I'm generally in a bit of a rush, but it pisses me off to no end.

Also, the people that do the same thing in the middle of the street. The other day I was heading into town and got stuck behind a family who had decided to walk around in a single file line taking up the whole pavement, and repeatedly decided to stop to look in shop windows. Seriously, just get out of the fucking way

Comment

White people, it's like they're just randomly scattered around everywhere. I mean why don't you just go back to Africa already!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          White people, it's like they're just randomly scattered around everywhere. I mean why don't you just go back to Africa already!!!
          I must admit I read it twice before I said "oh!! I get it"

Comment

guys that end each sentence with "you know what i'm sayin"

Last edited by hogwash; 11-09-2012, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
              This. It drives me insane. It's probably because I'm generally in a bit of a rush, but it pisses me off to no end.

Also, the people that do the same thing in the middle of the street. The other day I was heading into town and got stuck behind a family who had decided to walk around in a single file line taking up the whole pavement, and repeatedly decided to stop to look in shop windows. Seriously, just get out of the fucking way
              I hate it when people walk slow in stores or at the mall (not that I go to the mall much). I'm always in a rush and if I go to a store I don't usually lolygag around. I'm a man on a mission and I usually pass people like I'm driving on the interstate.

Originally posted by hogwash View Post
              guys that end each sentence with "you know what i'm sayin"
              You wouldn't say that to Zab Judah's face. He'd chicken dance all over you.

Comment

Originally posted by Xercen View Post
                People who claim being gay is somehow a choice bugs me a lot.

Sure, i can understand some guys and girls might choose to be gay to be seen as cool and/or to experiment in some areas of society but i believe the vast majority of gay individuals aren't gay by choice.

As a straight man, i have always liked girls and then women. I never had any feelings for any guys and that will never ever change.

Now, if we assume that the sexual attraction mechanism works in the same way for gay people, then they don't have a choice about it. But that's an assumption.

But for those cynical individuals, let's assume we don't know how the mechanism works in gay people. Which is actually true. We actually don't know. We can assume things but at the end of the day, we don't know how it works so stop claiming nonsense as fact in saying that being gay is a choice. What we do know is that in straight people, attraction to the opposite sex isn't a choice so this implies that for gay people attraction is also not a choice. But of course we are not 100% certain.

At the end of the day, why do you care about gay people being gay? Are you insecure in your sexuality? Gay people are just normal humans except they do things a bit differently. Is it your religion telling you to hate gay people? Do you act like a hypocrite when you say you hate gays but then get offended with somebody racially abuses you?

Another thing that is really very odd is when black people say being gay is a choice and being black isn't a choice. We already know there is no concrete proof that most gay people choose to be gay.

Also, let's assume ****sexuality was due to a genetic mutation. Now blonde hair and blue eyes are due to a genetic mutation with the genes that code for colour. Just because a mutation changes the human race it doesn't mean it's necessarily bad. In this day and age with surrogacy a real option, gay couples can live normal lives.

i know plenty of girls who "choose" to be lesbian or bisexual

the dudes, no way. i honestly think that ****sexual acts repulse straight men, and that it's a biological reaction, and not something you learn. gay men are 100% born that way, or develop that way before they hit puberty. that's my opinion, anyway.

Comment

I hate when people say "stoked."

"Yeah brah, I'm totally stoked for the game tonight."

Comment

People who ride their bicycles in the street and act like their not in the way of cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
                      People who ride their bicycles in the street and act like their not in the way of cars.
                      I wish it wasn't illegal to run over them just a little.

Comment

Working...
                      X