No announcement yet.

Random ishhhhh that bothers you

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    people that tell you "you know what I would do if I was you".

people that drive with their dog in their lap.
    That bothers me too. I always answer sarcastically. People expect you to say what?

I am always like "f^ck your own face?"

Comment

People who claim being gay is somehow a choice bugs me a lot.

Sure, i can understand some guys and girls might choose to be gay to be seen as cool and/or to experiment in some areas of society but i believe the vast majority of gay individuals aren't gay by choice.

As a straight man, i have always liked girls and then women. I never had any feelings for any guys and that will never ever change.

Now, if we assume that the sexual attraction mechanism works in the same way for gay people, then they don't have a choice about it. But that's an assumption.

But for those cynical individuals, let's assume we don't know how the mechanism works in gay people. Which is actually true. We actually don't know. We can assume things but at the end of the day, we don't know how it works so stop claiming nonsense as fact in saying that being gay is a choice. What we do know is that in straight people, attraction to the opposite sex isn't a choice so this implies that for gay people attraction is also not a choice. But of course we are not 100% certain.

At the end of the day, why do you care about gay people being gay? Are you insecure in your sexuality? Gay people are just normal humans except they do things a bit differently. Is it your religion telling you to hate gay people? Do you act like a hypocrite when you say you hate gays but then get offended with somebody racially abuses you?

Another thing that is really very odd is when black people say being gay is a choice and being black isn't a choice. We already know there is no concrete proof that most gay people choose to be gay.

Also, let's assume ****sexuality was due to a genetic mutation. Now blonde hair and blue eyes are due to a genetic mutation with the genes that code for colour. Just because a mutation changes the human race it doesn't mean it's necessarily bad. In this day and age with surrogacy a real option, gay couples can live normal lives.
      Last edited by Xercen; 11-06-2012, 02:45 PM.

Comment

I hate when women get all equal rightsy on you, then still expect you to open the door, pay for dinner, etc...

Comment

when people don't clean the snow of their cars and drive around with four feet of snow on top of their roof.

Comment

when people don't clean the snow of their cars and drive around with four feet of snow on top of their roof.
            did you write that while you`re driving? that`s one of my pet peeves. :/

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
              Here are a couple for me:

People who leave shopping carts in parking spaces. Take your lazy ass and push that ishh back where it belongs. No wonder America is so fat.
              This one pisses me off to no end. It's usually a fairly young person who does it as well. Lazy pieces of shit.

I also hate it when people park in the fire lane at the grocery store because they are too lazy to walk from the lot to the store. I actually wrote this bitch a nasty note once for doing that. I waited for her to come out to her car but she didn't notice the note under her windshield wiper and drove off. I followed the idiot and she pulled over at a convenience store and read the note. The look on her face was priceless.

Comment

Oh man, that seriously pisses me off too. People are so lazy and inconsiderate.

Comment

when somebody, usually the biggest moron you know makes some stupid statement ie; Evander Holyfield is the greatest heavyweight ever plain and simple.

you`re plain and simple you ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                    did you write that while you`re driving? that`s one of my pet peeves. :/
                    I just pulled over to look for the thread, lazy fu•ks!

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                      Oh man, that seriously pisses me off too. People are so lazy and inconsiderate.
                      bro! the car only had a hole in the front windshield so the driver could only see straight

Comment

Working...
                      X