Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The United States Government doesn't want you to be healthy.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Americans do have a tendency to be gluttonous.

Comment

wait, fast food only exists in the ghetto?

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
        The government own everything. They control who lives and who dies. Fast foods gives you illnesses like cancer and cancer funding gets billions of dollars. The US pockets the money. SICK PEOPLE= $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
        This is the result of cutting funding for education.

Comment

Im eating crab legs and bananas for now on. . .

Comment

Originally posted by >tfw no gf View Post
            wait, fast food only exists in the ghetto?
            No, they exist everywhere but there are hundred and hundreds more in the ghettos. Most people in the ghettos rather buy fast food them to cook themselves. Fast food had afflicting mind control effects. I from the ghetto so I know first hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
              Im eating crab legs and bananas for now on. . .
              Bananas are genetically modified by humans. Watch out.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
                No, they exist everywhere but there are hundred and hundreds more in the ghettos. Most people in the ghettos rather buy fast food them to cook themselves. Fast food had afflicting mind control effects. I from the ghetto so I know first hand.
                So it's the governments fault people in the "ghetto" are to lazy to cook there own food and would rather stuff there face with cheap crap?

Mind control effects? lol you're a tool.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                  So it's the governments fault people in the "ghetto" are to lazy to cook there own food and would rather stuff there face with cheap crap?

Mind control effects? lol you're a tool.
                  I think it's called marketing but I'm not so sure.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    I agree. Though I'm not going to lie and say I don't eat a Wendy's, Chich Fill-A, Five Guys, Which Wich every now and then.

But what's funny about the crime is if there was no crime, a ton of people would be unemployed in a heart beat.

I disagree with ghetto's or the hoods being the way they are because of fast food though. They are the way they are because of a low education level and not as many opportunities because they have low education levels. I was the first of my family to graduate from college.
                    Not necessarily. Assuming crime dropped drastically most of those who wouldve been criminals would get an education instead creating more jobs

And to OP

Last edited by Danny Gunz; 11-02-2012, 09:25 AM.

Comment

Gonna pick up some mind altering fast food in a little while

Comment

Working...
                      X