Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESB writer gets exposed for being a racist bigot! (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Yes, he DOES NOT EXIST....

Both ESB and that dump site are registered by the same guy, David Rosenberg.
    Kinda childish of them, especially the Gilfoid handle, it's on perma troll 24/7 writing utter rubbish, if that's what it takes to get attention and hits, then It's a sad state of affairs

Comment

Oh I remember that guy. He let me into his V.i.P password only forum, where all the Charlie Zelenoff bashing and plotting against him was going on. So their scheming ways finally caught with them?

Comment

Wow, I thought this guy was a former writer. He is actually STILL writing for ESB LMAO! That site must be going to **** if they let a guy that throws the n word around, and calls them jew muther****ers still write for them.

But I saw he recently interviewed Peter Quillin. Wonder is he knows this guy is a racist :P And this Ciani guy must really be in this video cause he keeps getting them taken down. I think they are on 6 different sites now. I found it here playing

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=667_1351440202

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Yes, he DOES NOT EXIST....

Both ESB and that dump site are registered by the same guy, David Rosenberg.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
            Rumsfeld is Ciani, aye? but i think he stopped co-hosting a few motnhs ago. when she made that thread in ESB about firing him. Thats what started all this. THen when she got "de-modded," and ESB basically took Rummy's back, it got worse. That's why she's trying to ruin him. Immature, and childish, and petty.

I've listened to it a few times. . . I do think she does pretty good work, and as a hardcore boxing fan, I always appreciate other hardcore fans who go above, and beyond to try to help the sport.
            I read an interview about her the other day, and it seems there was more going on then people knew. I don't know what to believe, but all I know is what I hear and it seems this guy is a bit of a fruit cake and a hard core racist. The N word is bad, but talking about hanging people. Unforgivable.

Comment

Originally posted by ProdigyATC View Post
              I read an interview about her the other day, and it seems there was more going on then people knew. I don't know what to believe, but all I know is what I hear and it seems this guy is a bit of a fruit cake and a hard core racist. The N word is bad, but talking about hanging people. Unforgivable.
              source of the interview?

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                Tis proves nothing.

Anybody can create a facebook account with anybody's name and have a conversation.
                sounds like this guy was spurned by THIS CHICK too.

Comment

Jenna definitely went a bit over the top with her mod powers on esb and that's the reason a lot of people are very anti-her, but then again esb is full of muppets so maybe she was justified

She's a pretty good interviewer and doesn't seem like someone who would go out of her way to troll people or cause ****, I obviously could be wrong though, there's a weird underbelly to Internet boxing forums that I don't have time to concern myself with

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                    source of the interview?
                    I found it here.

http://doghouseboxing.com/Boxing_News/Brown_102812.htm

Site won't let you copy paste, but there is a section where she addresses what happened at that site. Apparently that site tried to get her back and she declined it. I have no idea if they did, but this guy appears to be a freak show.

Comment

Originally posted by ProdigyATC View Post
                      im sure there was. . but like hickey said i dont really have the time, nor care enough to be concerned with who did what, and who said what.

Based on my encounters with both of them, Ciani is much more laid back, and down to earth, and chill. Jenna seemed like the attention whore, who abused moderator powers. She would change people's avis, and ban them for firing her up, and arguing with her.

My gut tells me most of this is made up by her. . . But meh, whatever, both ESB, and doghouse are **** sites. Boxingscene would never take her up, so I don't care. She's pretty much irrelevant.

Comment

Working...
                      X