No announcement yet.

The final US Presidential debate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
    Damn, I feel bad for Rommney. He was destroyed. Obama 2012!
    Don't worry, you can be outraged in a few hours when the articles come out that Romney dominated or it was a virtual deadlock, and the opinion polls show the same

Comment

Damn, I feel bad for Rommney. He was destroyed. Obama 2012!
      Thank you for comfirming Mitt's victory whenever you say something the exact opposite happens.
      Last edited by BMWM3P; 10-22-2012, 09:39 PM.

Comment

To vote for a president that has put us more in debt than Bush (a guy who started a ****ing war) - is ridiculous.....while Obama may have some good rhetoric, his record speaks for itself....

Comment

same BS as last time. Romney dominated over all and Obama has the flashier more memorable lines.

Comment

you people are ****ing terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
              Don't worry, you can be outraged in a few hours when the articles come out that Romney dominated or it was a virtual deadlock, and the opinion polls show the same
              I'm not worried about articles. I'm going by what I saw at the debate.

Comment

Obama beat etch a sketch 2 debates to 1. I still ain't voting for neither of these corporate puppets.

Comment

I'm not worried about articles. I'm going by what I saw at the debate.
                  And other people will go by what they saw, as will be reflected in the opinion polls. Ultimately it means nothing. In half the country ministers tell their congregations who to vote for if they don't want to go to hell, and post political billboards slandering candidates outside their churches. It's a mad world friend.
                  Last edited by Miburo; 10-22-2012, 09:54 PM.

Comment

I think no matter what...Romney did not look any worse than he did in the 2nd debate...probably better...and if the ground that Romney gained according to the electoral map polls in the last 6 days continues over the next 15 days...it should be enough to edge out Obama. It will be interesting to see how Florida reacts now.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                      I think no matter what...Romney did not look any worse than he did in the 2nd debate...probably better...and if the ground that Romney gained according to the electoral map polls in the last 6 days continues over the next 15 days...it should be enough to edge out Obama. It will be interesting to see how Florida reacts now.
                      People have short attention spans, and only care about round 1. All media hammered home very clearly that Obama lost, on both sides of the political spectrum. What do you think the lasting impression in people's minds is going to be?

Comment

Working...
                      X