Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by extracurRICular View Post
    I dig that dude's vids
    Hes killed a couple ppl iirc

Some guy in a truck tried to run over his wife and he blasted him with an ar

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      Hes killed a couple ppl iirc

Some guy in a truck tried to run over his wife and he blasted him with an ar
      WTF????? is that true? that that make the news or how do you know? you said a couple of kats... who else did he blast on ahhaah?

Comment

• When your gang makes fun of your blick

This one was really funny. Comments are gold. When your gang makes fun of your blick.

-What in the oregon trail is this ****?
        -The serial number on that gun is 3.
        -That gun came with a horse and your freedom papers. Hell naw.
        -1 by land 2 by sea looking ass gun.
        -When you are warming up your car at 8 but have a Boston Tea Party at 8:15.

LOL
        Link to page below:
        https://www.reddit.com/r/Chiraqology...or_your_blick/
        Last edited by jreckoning; 12-16-2019, 08:24 PM.

Comment

WTF????? is that true? that that make the news or how do you know? you said a couple of kats... who else did he blast on ahhaah?
          I think he got into a shootout with hunters or something.

Not sure.

https://www.eastoregonian.com/news/l...5da1218e4.html

Comment

I remember in a shotgun vid he did he was talking about the theory of a pump gun getting racked scaring off a would be attacker. He said he tried that once and it didn't work, then casually added, "so I had to kill a guy".

Comment

• Originally posted by TripleJ View Post
              I remember in a shotgun vid he did he was talking about the theory of a pump gun getting racked scaring off a would be attacker. He said he tried that once and it didn't work, then casually added, "so I had to kill a guy".
              damn..........gonna look it up...........

Comment

• This past Saturday I took the three girls to the range, it was nice.

First I took out the .40 and I've seen to get better with it.

The feel of an HK is second to none. No other handgun I've shot feel as comfortable as the P30.

Only shot 50 rounds of Sellier & Bellot flat nose ammo though, still had two more guns to go and took two friends with me.

One of them is an old guy who needed coaching and help since he can't remember the last time he shot a gun despite having an active license.

It was the first time he was shooting his Springfield XD-E, which he got used from a friend we both know. I like this gun, but a bit too big for conceal carry. He had a Taurus Spectrum but felt it was too small and wanted something of a bigger caliber so they trade it(and some cash I believe).

Ammo he used was GECO 9mm Luger, first time I've seen in a white box:

Then, it was the debut of the Taurus TX22. I shot around 150 rounds of Aguila High Velocity ammo.

When rapid-firing it, it jammed. One bullet got stuck to the barrel and wouldn't come off. I tried shooting it to no success, and after the 5th time I decided to get it out manually since it appeared to be a dud round.

Well, while trying to get it unstuck with my car keys(great idea I know), I pulled the trigger while pointing the gun in the range direction, but at a 45 degree angle and the son of a whore went off.

Thank God I had it point in the right direction...could have shot someone or myself.

Not sure if it was the gun itself, or the ammo at fault...I have to take it to the range again and I'll see what happens next time.

I wouldn't recommend this 22LR for conceal carry. Its too big and you can get smaller 9mm guns who are more reliable.

Finally, I took the M&P Shield 2.0 9mm for a spin and man, the accuracy I have with it is out of this world...I love it.

Shot 115 grain Aguila ammo:

Comment

• Oh yea my other friend shot his HK USP Compact with Remington 9mm Luger 115 grain:

I got to shoot it myself and it was beautiful...not a bad review from me about HK yet

Comment

• Originally posted by TripleJ View Post
                    I remember that video

He said about the guy(not exactly sure if he used these same words):

I said HALT! Then I racked the shotgun and that didn't seem to work neither...so I had to kill the guy

I'll try to find it soon

Comment

• Found it TripleJ, Left Hook Tua, extracurRICular:

Timestamped
                      Last edited by Mighty_Windir; 12-23-2019, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X