***The Official Gun/Ammo Thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
    Healthy bump!

Cool pistol, stainless slide meh, I'm a black on black kind of guy doe :*******:
    Both my Glock 22 and my 1911 45 are black on black...looking to change it up a bit...I kinda dig the contrast...for the the most part black on black is legit.

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
      niece piece

ask the guy at the armory (unless you're getting it from the trunk of Cua's Geo Storm) to let you see the Beretta Px4 storm 9mm before you buy that one

I saw that one too but you can't beat the price of the S&W doe....

oh and I stopped buying out of Cua's trunk a while back...he sold me a sold me a painted water gun once before I picked up all my gun knowledge...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
        my bro has the .40 version of this. solid gun
        I actually handled both at Turners.....same exact gun.....sept for the barrel...looking for the cheaper ammo price doe....

Comment

• it has been the longest kat damn 10 days of ma life............she shall be mine in one week doe...........

Comment

• Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
            it has been the longest kat damn 10 days of ma life............she shall be mine in one week doe...........

I just wanted to say I got her....and she is a beauty........aside from not getting the plastic case (came in a cardboard box) I still got two magazines and she performs like a champ.......great GREAT buy!

Comment

I just wanted to say I got her....and she is a beauty........aside from not getting the plastic case (came in a cardboard box) I still got two magazines and she performs like a champ.......great GREAT buy!
              I always consider a gun to be a male, ain't no chicks allowed on gameday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
                FOok that........my truck is a her my motorcycle is a her my guns are a her.....I don't be fooking with no dudes like that.........

Comment

FOok that........my truck is a her my motorcycle is a her my guns are a her.....I don't be fooking with no dudes like that.........
                  Bros befores hoes. I just prefer to imagine my gun and truck to be level headed I guess and not erratic like a women with a gun.

Comment

Bros befores hoes. I just prefer to imagine my gun and truck to be level headed I guess and not erratic like a women with a gun.
                    Beetches are only as crazy as you let them get........Alpha male out...........

Comment

nah meng a firearm is sexy female you talk to and snuggle up with when your wife is not home...gently caressing her chamber with a soft cloth after every time you take her to the range and make love

you could snuggle up with Fred if you want, I'm going home to Clarice (the name of my SIG )

Comment

Working...
                      X