Collapse
No announcement yet.

***The Official Gun/Ammo Thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm gonna look into some over and unders and side by sides.

Back in high school, I had several. They're so light and handy.

This gauge I just built is too bulky and front heavy. It's kinda unwieldy.

It's fine at the range but I wouldn't want to be clearing a house with this.

Comment

• I haven't been out in so long... do ya'll clean your pieces after sitting for a while or is that a waste?

Comment

• Originally posted by extracurRICular View Post
        I haven't been out in so long... do ya'll clean your pieces after sitting for a while or is that a waste?
        After awhile? I clean my pieces every night dude. You have to.

Guns and bongs. Gotta clean those everyday.

Comment

• My life depends on this sht hellll yea imma clean my guns everyday. There is no set time really, I just do it habitually. I don’t feel comfortable shooting anything that’s been sitting for awhile.

Comment

• Originally posted by extracurRICular View Post
            I haven't been out in so long... do ya'll clean your pieces after sitting for a while or is that a waste?
            I'm old school. I clean after every shooting.

I dont want all the gun powder residue and stuff just sitting there.

Also its easier to clean the sooner you do it after use.

But that's because I got like 30-40 guns and I don't know when I'm gonna shoot it again and when I'm gonna clean it again. So I dont want to bother keeping track.

Comment

• I know this guy who was a newb and bought an hk usp and a sig p226 navy seal.

Nice guns.

I have a usp too and have a couple of sigs.

Tried his guns, crap trigger. Crunchy, creepy triggers.

I asked him when the last time he cleaned it.

He said he never has.

He said he watched a youtube channel and a navy seal on youtube said you dont need to clean your guns.

I lol.

Dont be that guy.

I told him how the dirt and residue sitting on the gun eventually ruins the finish.

He says he wants that used, old gun look. Makes it seem his newb guns had a lot of miles.

Dumb ass millenials.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  I know this guy who was a newb and bought an hk usp and a sig p226 navy seal.

Nice guns.

I have a usp too and have a couple of sigs.

Tried his guns, crap trigger. Crunchy, creepy triggers.

I asked him when the last time he cleaned it.

He said he never has.

He said he watched a youtube channel and a navy seal on youtube said you dont need to clean your guns.

I lol.

Dont be that guy.

I told him how the dirt and residue sitting on the gun eventually ruins the finish.

He says he wants that used, old gun look. Makes it seem his newb guns had a lot of miles.

Dumb ass millenials.
                  I could give two ****s on looks but that is stupid... I def want to make sure my **** performs when and if needed... so I do follow the cleaning after every shooting... so they are put away clean but....it's been forever and a day since I've been out... my collection is much more modest than yours I only have 4 pistols but I wonder if kats clean they **** even if they haven't been fired in a long time type stuff......

Comment

• I also clean after use, but I'm trying my best to not overdue it with the oil.

Read somewhere it can get into places it shouldn't and can make a gun malfunction

Comment

• Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                      I also clean after use, but I'm trying my best to not overdue it with the oil.

Read somewhere it can get into places it shouldn't and can make a gun malfunction

Comment

Working...
                      X