Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will The USA National Soccer Team Make It To The World Cup?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will The USA National Soccer Team Make It To The World Cup?

Sam's Army are in the final 6 where the top 3 go to the WC. Will the Americans make it?
    Yes
    57.14%
    No
    21.43%
    I didn't know the USA had a soccer team??
    21.43%

The poll is expired.

lol our team sucks.

Our best player who plays in the English league went on strike for his shotty team and he's a wildcard on all fronts.

The next best in our goal keep is inconsistent.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
      lol our team sucks.

Our best player who plays in the English league went on strike for his shotty team and he's a wildcard on all fronts.

The next best in our goal keep is inconsistent.
      We need a new Keeper for real. Howard has gotten old and slow.

USA
      Jamaica
      Mexico
      Panama
      Honduras
      Costa Rica

I think we can do it.

Comment

Originally posted by badblood View Post
        We need a new Keeper for real. Howard has gotten old and slow.

USA
        Jamaica
        Mexico
        Panama
        Honduras
        Costa Rica

I think we can do it.
        We're good defensively. Or we were.

At least we can shut some teams down I think. The problem we have is scoring................Altidore is probably our biggest threat in front of goal but keeping him in form isn't easy.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

We're good defensively. Or we were.

At least we can shut some teams down I think. The problem we have is scoring................Altidore is probably our biggest threat in front of goal but keeping him in form isn't easy.
          Bradly, Dempsey, Eddie Johnson, Gomez, and Donovan will provide plenty of scoring opportunities. I want Howard slowly fazed out in 2013 and replaced with Bill Hamid.

Comment

Bradly, Dempsey, Eddie Johnson, Gomez, and Donovan will provide plenty of scoring opportunities. I want Howard slowly fazed out in 2013 and replaced with Bill Hamid.
            The problem still........Altidore is the closest to a real center forward we have and the rest of our players are almost holding midfielders.

Comment

The problem still........Altidore is the closest to a real center forward we have and the rest of our players are almost holding midfielders.
              Altidore is pretty good when his freaking heads in the game. This is the last of Donovan as he will retire after this WC. I really like Dempsey, Bradly and Eddie Johnson for scoring threats. Donovan is starting to look old. Howard is the key here, we must start fazing Hamid in the net because he is going to be the real deal IMO. Hamid needs to be the starter in the net for the last two friendlies of the year so we can see how he stacks up.

Comment

Do you not have friedel in goal?

I know he's old but he's still ****ing good

Comment

Altidore is pretty good when his freaking heads in the game. This is the last of Donovan as he will retire after this WC. I really like Dempsey, Bradly and Eddie Johnson for scoring threats. Donovan is starting to look old. Howard is the key here, we must start fazing Hamid in the net because he is going to be the real deal IMO. Hamid needs to be the starter in the net for the last two friendlies of the year so we can see how he stacks up.
                  The reason I say, is because none of those guys are threats in the air......they're solid finishers but not real goal scorers...........and their speed is bested by Mexico for one.

See we're lucky if the Mexicans don't just run us off the pitch with their speed. We're kind of slow for some reason.

Technical ability yes our National squad has..........but they're just not the same caliber atheletes the Europeans are.

(better atheletes than the Mexicans/Central Americans) though.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    Do you not have friedel in goal?

I know he's old but he's still ****ing good

Where the hell have you been.

Comment

Working...
                    X