No announcement yet.

Boxingscene's presidential Election Vote

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    Ron Paul is my write in vote. He's not for the Republicans and he's not for the Democrats. Ron Paul is a for America plain and simple. He's not for the parties that signed your country over into unrecoverable debt. Ron Paul is straight out for America and every citizen who lives within the great land. We've all stood in line and were told what to do by self interest media coverage by the various cable companies. Step out of line for just a moment to really look at what is going on, you might surprise yourself with what we've never seen. I trust Ron Paul, I do not trust Obama and I certainly do not trust Romney to guide our country away from the special intersts that drove us to the depths of dispair economicaly. Ron Paul 2012......Rockin'
    I'm glad you've come around and trust Ron Paul.

Now if you could only embrace Ron Paul's support for "Right to Work" laws... so that Unions don't force their way into workers pockets. But it's a step in the right direction.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
      Its more of NOT supporting Romney .....
      No....you've given a hint of Liberal bias before in your posts. I guess reciting Austro-Libertarian cliff notes is just something to sound smart on the forum.

Comment

Obama will lead this country to 1000 years of greatness.

Comment

obama all day everyday....

Comment

Originally posted by One_Tycoon View Post
            No....you've given a hint of Liberal bias before in your posts. I guess reciting Austro-Libertarian cliff notes is just something to sound smart on the forum.
            Giving a hint of something, doesn't guarantee association -- See, unlike some of you guys that sling titles around like its cool, I actually support principles that are party independent. Just because your feeble mind is incapable of grasping ideas regardless of the originator, doesn't necessarily mean others are as limited.

But, if coining phrases and tagging concepts, give you a sense of accomplishment, enjoy your illusion ... but don't lump me within your limited vision. I clearly do not belong ......

Comment

Giving a hint of something, doesn't guarantee association -- See, unlike some of you guys that sling titles around like its cool, I actually support principles that are party independent. Just because your feeble mind is incapable of grasping ideas regardless of the originator, doesn't necessarily mean others are as limited.

But, if coining phrases and tagging concepts, give you a sense of accomplishment, enjoy your illusion ... but don't lump me within your limited vision. I clearly do not belong ......
              So...does any of the above mean that you support Free Market Capitalism?

And of the two of us...you're the one more likely to be partisan. I just support the means to an end. Democrat Grover Cleveland was a great president.

Comment

BTW, I'm still waiting for a Romney\Ryan supporter to outline his program for America ... Or better yet, point me to something he has documented.

So far, he proving to be the ultimate snake-oil salesman with absolutely NO specifics to speak of -- Because he clearly hasn't revealed anything of note.

Comment

I heard Romney is giving out free conceal carry permits to everybody who votes for him. Is this true? I dont have to go through much in Texas to get one, but if the ****er is given um out for the vote, I might have to weigh it between the Obama phone or the Romney permit.

*use of sarcasim font is in effect*

Comment

BTW, I'm still waiting for a Romney\Ryan supporter to outline his program for America ... Or better yet, point me to something he has documented.

So far, he proving to be the ultimate snake-oil salesman with absolutely NO specifics to speak of -- Because he clearly hasn't revealed anything of note.

If you say so. It doesn't matter though....he is more than likely less Liberal and less hostile to the concept of Free Market Capitalism......which we all want...right?

Tell me again, who in the Democratic Party right now even comes remotely close to championing something along the lines of a Gold Standard?

or Ending the Fed, or a Gold Standard? Or Deregulation...which we all agree this Economy needs? Face it...unless you are against Free Markets and Smaller Govt, there is no reason for you to be supporting or even leaning towards the Democratic Party's side. The Republican Party on the other hand....

Comment

Originally posted by One_Tycoon View Post
                      So...does any of the above mean that you support Free Market Capitalism?

And of the two of us...you're the one more likely to be partisan. I just support the means to an end. Democrat Grover Cleveland was a great president.
                      Forget the titles ... The perfect concept has yet to be realized. Each and every group has conceptual flaws that are revealed under stress -- its normal.

People do not understand when I state support for the great ideas Reagan had, because to me it doesn't matter what party or concept originated the idea, what matters is the potential to deliver on those concepts and ideas.

When I state a lack of support for Romney, it is because he repeatedly explains that he's going to plant a tree. But doesn't state where he plans to plant it, what type of tree he's planting, what yield is he expecting, and how would it benefit the general populace .... no specifics are ever given.

That is an unfinished presentation and that is exactly what he's offered so far and exactly why I cannot support him. It has nothing to do with his status, nothing to do with his religion {Even though certain Mormon passages are of concern}, but he is campaigning for the President of the USA, he, especially after all the years of pushing for this position, SHOULD have very DETAILED plans and concepts to present to the American people. But he doesn't .... how can anyone explain all the years of effort, and to finally get to the edge of success and NOT have a detailed plan ready to implement.

Comment

Working...
                      X