Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to the CHARACTERS on this site?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Platniummatt
    Shanus
    Welter
    Versatile
    Mi Vida Loca
    Geoff
    Jack
    Kaynan
    Dynamite Dye
    Kingdosia
    Hyperion (bka king roy)

good times, ATG posters.

Comment

• You want characters, watch the WWE son

Comment

• Originally posted by lazy View Post
        Most of the older users seemed to be busy these days with work and families.
        This^^^^^^. But I honestly do believe that there is a little bit more to it than that. I barely post anymore, but its mostly due to my schedule rather than interest level. I use my time on here to catch up on whats going on in Boxing, but hope to get more time to post in the future.

Had a few drinks with Vers last friday. He is doing well for those that would like to know.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          I'm pretty sure he does based on the fact that he's always telling us about them.
          You look like you could be a stalker in real life.

Comment

• people have lives outside this website. wives, kids, work, friends, various responsibilities etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              I'm pretty sure he does based on the fact that he's always telling us about them.
              Georges is trying to slam me by tellling posters that he has stalkers. Get used to it bro, it is not about impressing you guys but putting his stalkers in shame.

Yea I stalk Georges out of pity. Without me stalking him, he would be nothing in this site but a mere statistic.

Comment

• Originally posted by led* View Post
                Georges is trying to slam me by tellling posters that he has stalkers. Get used to it bro, it is not about impressing you guys but putting his stalkers in shame.

Yea I stalk Georges out of pity. Without me stalking him, he would be nothing in this site but a mere statistic.
                I wasn't even referring to you, Emperor Egg Roll Breath.

And I was well known before you swam over from China. Fuck off, you lose.

Comment

• Blame it all on Puga. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    I wasn't even referring to you, Emperor Egg Roll Breath.

And I was well known before you swam over from China. Fuck off, you lose.
                    You should be thanking me bro. You're long forgotten without me.

Comment

• See this is what Im talkin bout. Good to see you still have a little fight in you Hezekiah. Becareful though cause Led has a sneaky left hand that'll clip you from outta nowhere.

Comment

Working...
                      X