No announcement yet.

One Industrialist's 5 point Plan for restoring America

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Industrialist's 5 point Plan for restoring America

1. Abolish the Corporate Tax, cut Capital Gains Tax from 15% to 5%, abolish the personal income tax. What this does is starve the Govt. beast of revenue. And with less revenue means more additional borrowing required. And with more borrowing required means....the sooner the debt ceiling will come up again, which brings us to # 2.

2. Filibuster any attempt at raising the debt ceiling. For that we don't even need a majority in Senate. Only 41 committed small govt,. Pro-Capitalism Senators required... to stop the other 59 from passing it. Which now means that the Govt. is required/forced to make REAL CUTS in spending. Which brings us to #3.

3. FTW Austerity Cuts. Now that the Govt. has no choice but to cut spending right away because they can't borrow anymore due to the Debt Ceiling NOT being raised again.....Start abolishing entire Dept's. No more appropriation bills and non mandatory, Discretionary spending. Which leads us to Mandatory spending.....which are Entitlements. If you can't overturn these laws, then raise the age to 90. Those who took care of themselves and made it to 90 will qualify for some Medicare and Social Security.

4. Get rid of Unemployment insurance/benefits and Abolish the minimum wage. This combination will create new jobs that otherwise wouldn't exist while at the same time forcing people to take those newly created jobs that they otherwise wouldn't have taken if they could stay on Unemployment welfare....

5. Across the board deregulation of the Economy . Nothing is off the table. Review all regulations with the thought process of "Does this help or hurt Capitalism". If it does...get rid of it. Let the Private Sector be the private sector that it's supposed to be in the Free Market. The Private sector... the engine of our Economy and the horse who's back the Govt. has been riding on for far too long, for far too hard.
    Last edited by One_Tycoon; 10-17-2012, 07:13 PM.

Comment

So ultimately your desire is for a country full of monopolies?

Why all the pictures of Romney, you realize he wouldn't support most anything you just wrote. Is being intentionally provocative part of capitalistic posting theory?

Comment

you have to have regulations for monopoly. monopolies stifle free market competition. i completely agree on shuting down certain gov depts like energy, dhs, and the epa. im also for not raising the debt ceiling. no more borrowing. ending the fed and qe3. but checks and balances must remain.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post

Why all the pictures of Romney,
            I need a Presidential, Electable face. But I'm a realist (unlike Ron Paul for example)...I probably would be unspecific about my 5 point plan in public and only reveal it in private to my donors.

The American people cannot handle the truth...yet.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post

I agree with this. God is like an Libertarian. Non-interventionist and probably Pro-Individualism and Self-rational Interest.

I don't think God is for Altruism at all.

Comment

Originally posted by 1_Industrialist View Post

I agree with this. God is like an Libertarian. Non-interventionist and probably Pro-Individualism and Self-rational Interest.

I don't think God is for Altruism at all.
                  The problem is, you can find verses in the Bible to support any view.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
                    The problem is, you can find verses in the Bible to support any view.
                    Yes....and Ron Paul and Paul Ryan are making the two work. I'm fine with that.

Comment

Working...
                    X