No announcement yet.

One Industrialist's 5 point Plan for restoring America

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1_Industrialist View Post
    Yes....and Ron Paul and Paul Ryan are making the two work. I'm fine with that.
    Isn't that inherently dishonest?

Comment

One of the mods has to step in and tell us whos alt this is. I'm dying to know.

Comment

The debt ceiling can be fixed by start saving and cut unnecessary programs. One that comes to my mind is our continuing effort to fight a drug war that is senseless. No one seems to talk about this.

Comment

Originally posted by winman84 View Post
          The debt ceiling can be fixed by start saving and cut unnecessary programs. One that comes to my mind is our continuing effort to fight a drug war that is senseless. No one seems to talk about this.
          I guess you didn't get the gist of my opening post. Yes cutting....but you make them cut by blocking/filibustering the Congress from extending the Debt Ceiling.

Therefore their hands are tied like Greece's. They have to cut.....whether Liberal or Conservative. Making arguments that appeal to emotions (no you can't cut that, it will hurt the poor) isn't gonna cut it when you're no longer able to borrow. It won't be optional to cut....it will be a must with my example.

Comment

Im voting for Bane.

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
              So ultimately your desire is for a country full of monopolies?

Besides the fact that most monopolies come from Government...so what?

If they're not receiving Govt. subsidies and have made the superior product....all you can do is tell them....a job well done.

John D. Rockerfeller should've never been punished for his success with the anti-trust laws. Just another way for Govt. to pick winners and losers.

Comment

Besides the fact that most monopolies come from Government...so what?

If they're not receiving Govt. subsidies and have made the superior product....all you can do is tell them....a job well done.

John D. Rockerfeller should've never been punished for his success with the anti-trust laws. Just another way for Govt. to pick winners and losers.
                I agree with this.

Comment

I agree with this. God is like an Libertarian. Non-interventionist and probably Pro-Individualism and Self-rational Interest.

I don't think God is for Altruism at all.
                  Got to correct you on one point: Altruism is a good thing. Here's the difference: Altruism is reaching into your own pocket and helping someone. What the government does is reach into SOMEONE ELSE'S pocket: That's NOT altruism, that's armed robbery.

Poet

Comment

5. Across the board deregulation of the Economy . Nothing is off the table. Review all regulations with the thought process of "Does this help or hurt Capitalism". If it does...get rid of it. Let the Private Sector be the private sector that it's supposed to be in the Free Market. The Private sector... the engine of our Economy and the horse who's back the Govt. has been riding on for far too long, for far too hard.[/B]

This is the Chinese made Chery QQ automobile...

It sells for about $4,000. Do you know what happens to the US auto industry without regulation when you can import and sell these or the Indian made Tata Nano which sells for about $2,000. ???

The US auto industry then ceases to exist.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                      This is the Chinese made Chery QQ automobile...

It sells for about $4,000. Do you know what happens to the US auto industry without regulation when you can import and sell these or the Indian made Tata Nano which sells for about $2,000. ???

The US auto industry then ceases to exist.

Ill die before I buy a chinese car, that peice of **** has nothing on my Camaro SS.........dont care if gas is $8 dollars a gallon.

Comment

Working...
                      X