Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brooklyn Shooting in Broad Daylight.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    i did not even see that....what an animal he'd have to be.
    How could you not see that? Its the best part.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
      How could you not see that? Its the best part.
      man i was shaken just watching that. i am soft like that, i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
        man i was shaken just watching that. i am soft like that, i guess.
        How could you be shaken by watching a thug get non-fataly shot by another thug?

I mean it was an obvious trap, thats his bad for not seeing it. I mean everyone he was with turned and ran, BEFORE he there was any shooting, and he didn't.

Dudes an idiot. EVERYONE there was involved in setting him up, and he didn't even notice.

Comment

How could you be shaken by watching a thug get non-fataly shot by another thug?

I mean it was an obvious trap, thats his bad for not seeing it. I mean everyone he was with turned and ran, BEFORE he there was any shooting, and he didn't.

Dudes an idiot. EVERYONE there was involved in setting him up, and he didn't even notice.
          seeing somebody get shot is what messes with me. i don't really consider who's thugging and who is not. you know what i mean?

Comment

My favorite part is how some dude ran up and snatched his shoes after.
            I saw that too, but it looks to me like he was going towards the victim with them, as if to give it back to him. Maybe his first intentions was to steal the shoes, but then he turned around and saw the cop car, and played it off, walked over to the guy who got shot. The video was cutoff afterward. If some one steals something, they're going to run away from the scene, not walk towards the scene with the stolen object. In this case with cops on the scene already and risking to look like you were part of the shooting, looking like it was a robbery.

Comment

this reminds me of that limp bizkit song.. keep rolling rolling rolling!

Comment

A Brooklyn baby, I was born up in King's County
                Inside the womb seven months before the Queen found me

Comment

not that bad........I was expecting something really messed up.

I hear places like Brooklyn, Harlem, Bronx etc are really shit and violent cities. So it's not very surprising.

I wouldn't visit

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    I saw that too, but it looks to me like he was going towards the victim with them, as if to give it back to him. Maybe his first intentions was to steal the shoes, but then he turned around and saw the cop car, and played it off, walked over to the guy who got shot. The video was cutoff afterward. If some one steals something, they're going to run away from the scene, not walk towards the scene with the stolen object. In this case with cops on the scene already and risking to look like you were part of the shooting, looking like it was a robbery.
                    He was obviously trying to play it cool. I mean he put up his hood when he was running towards the shoes, thats not the behavior of someone who is just going to give them back.

Comment

crookyln........

Comment

Working...
                      X