No announcement yet.

Jay-Z vs the whole Oasis band in a street fight. who wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    [IMG]a black girl from the hood would destroy them gallaghers...and look how hova dealt with one!!

****** triangle theory for your ass.
    I'd KO him with one uppercut, he couldn't take meh punches.

Comment

Historically speaking, one black man against a group of white men generally doesn't end in a victory by the black guy

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        Historically speaking, one black man against a group of white men generally doesn't end in a victory by the black guy
        That's racist!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          He did pretty well until he tripped.

Comment

LOL @ the video Trigg posted above. . My dude was doing alright! Lol. . .

I honestly don't think Jay-Z is tough at all. I think the entire Oasis band would manage to do him in. Probably even just two of them - the Gallaghers. Don't let their "mod" look fool you, they grew up in Manchester, which can be very rough, and gritty as well. They didn't exactly have a posh, "white, middle class" childhood experience. They had a rough childhood, abusive home. . . They were troublemakers, and getting in fights, etc. And they look scrappy - those little skinny dudes will fight to the bone.

But yeah, Jay-Z doens't strike me as the "natural athletic" type, who could whup ass like that. . . Now, I'd take somebody like Game, or hell, even 50 cent, over them. . . Game is like 6'4'' with 82" reach, and very athletic. And of course 50 was golden gloves boxer, grew up hood as ****, and is athletic, and strong.

Comment

Oasis with ease

They **** all over his "music" too

(I don't consider talking about drugs and prostitutes "music")

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                Jay Z can barely life the weight of them big ****ing lips, let alone having to worry about throwing a punch. Them mo****ers are an easy target too. Oasis would just need to lift their arms for them hot dog looking things.

My vote goes to Oasis.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                  Oasis with ease

You could wait for a lifetime
                  To spend your days in the sunshine
                  You might as well do the white line
                  'Cos when it comes on top
                  You gotta make it happen
                  you were saying?

Comment

jay-z looks like a softy. he'll probably act white to get on them white boys good side to avoid getting his poser ass beat.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                      Oasis with ease

Why?

What do you think Cigarettes and Alcohol are? Disney characters? Oasis were known for being drug addicts at times. But just dont sing about it right? lol

Guess your not a fan of The Beatles.

Comment

Working...
                      X