No announcement yet.

whats your interpretation of: "born alone, die alone"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] whats your interpretation of: "born alone, die alone"

whats your interpretation of that quote?

you agree with that quote or not?

discuss...

I never understood it really.

You're connected to your damn mother when you're born.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
      I never understood it really.

You're connected to your damn mother when you're born.
      i dont get it at first, but after awhile and a lot of thinking about it, its starting to make sense and its kinda scary...

Comment

Originally posted by Chinaski View Post
        i dont get it at first, but after awhile and a lot of thinking about it, its starting to make sense and its kinda scary...
        If there's a better way to word it:

"Nobody gives a **** about anyone but themselves"

And that's simply true.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
          If there's a better way to word it:

"Nobody gives a **** about anyone but themselves"

And that's simply true.
          thats possible...

Comment

I remember the day my friend lost his mother and I told him not to worry you're not alone and his reply to me was "You don't know the meaning of loneliness until the day you loose your mother" I'll never forget those words...I don't believe you're born alone or live alone but I do believe the day you die must be a very lonely feeling...

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              I remember the day my friend lost his mother and I told him not to worry you're not alone and his reply to me was "You don't know the meaning of loneliness until the day you loose your mother" I'll never forget those words...I don't believe you're born alone or live alone but I do believe the day you die must be a very lonely feeling...
              nice quote....

scary when you think about it..

Comment

nice quote....

scary when you think about it..
                death and it's inevitablity is a very potent driving force for religion and superstition... man might be the only species on earth that has a clear concept about it's inevitability... thus, the promise of a pleasurable afterlife becomes the very engine for man's need of a security blanket that religions provide...

the concept of burial ceremonies and ritual across so many cultures since the dawn of man clearly illustrates an idea of afterlife... a thought lingering somewhere in the vastness and complexity of a man's mind...

but somehow critical thinking and spiritual enlightenment overcomes this issues...
                Last edited by talip bin osman; 10-12-2012, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Born alone means you were not born with a twin or a triplet or quinteplet or whatever while die alone means nobody died with you in an accident or war or whatever. That's mathematical analysis for you.

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
                    death and it's inevitablity is a very potent driving force for religion and superstition... man might be the only species on earth that has a clear concept about it's inevitability... thus, the promise of a pleasurable afterlife becomes the very engine for man's need of a security blanket that religions provide...

the concept of burial ceremonies and ritual across so many cultures since the dawn of man clearly illustrates an idea of afterlife... a thought lingering somewhere in the vastness and complexity of a man's mind...

but somehow critical thinking and spiritual enlightenment overcomes this issues...
                    thats some deep stuff..

death is a mistery

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
                    Born alone means you were not born with a twin or a triplet or quinteplet or whatever while die alone means nobody died with you in an accident or war or whatever. That's mathematical analysis for you.

Comment

Working...
                    X