Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"He shouldn't have hit me that hard" bus lady trying to act all innocent now [video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People, please don't get domestic violence confused with this schit. It's one thing to beat a woman for not having the dishes washed when you got home.

But in this scenario, she got exactly what she deserved.

Comment

She'll probably end up with Casey Anthony's lawyer (Biaz?) and he'll convince the jury that the whole thing was her daddy's fault.

Pathetic how this interview only showed her being the victim. They didn't even bother to show how she started it by attacking the bus driver WHILE he was driving and wanted to stand there being a tough guy running her mouth to no end. Then she has the nerve to say that the bus driver didn't react properly and have the respect to just talk to her?!?!? Makes me want to

Comment

It's a shame this guy is going to lose his job.

Here in Edinburgh out drivers sit in a compartment to stop the being spat on or attacked easily. I'm surprised this isn't the case in America.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
          She'll probably end up with Casey Anthony's lawyer (Biaz?) and he'll convince the jury that the whole thing was her daddy's fault.

Pathetic how this interview only showed her being the victim. They didn't even bother to show how she started it by attacking the bus driver WHILE he was driving and wanted to stand there being a tough guy running her mouth to no end. Then she has the nerve to say that the bus driver didn't react properly and have the respect to just talk to her?!?!? Makes me want to
          I know, she totally acted like a victim in the video. What happen to the tough hood rat that was slinging racial slurs and vulgar language and spitting and putting her hands on the driver?

Comment

i cant wait for a SF parody to come out

Comment

How come they didn't show the entire vid?

They just show the uppercut but they don't show what lead up to it.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                How come they didn't show the entire vid?

They just show the uppercut but they don't show what lead up to it.
                so the people that haven't seen the entire video feel sorry for her...

Comment

"He could have pulled me off the bus."

The ***** got chinned and still wouldn't get off. She could have caused an accident when she attacked him while he was driving, this ***** should be charged with endangering life.

Comment

I don't condone hitting women, but she got what she deserved. He probably wouldn't have hit her had she not acted like a butch dyke.

Comment

I gotta give it to her though, she can take a punch better than Amir Khan.

Comment

Working...
                      X