Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"He shouldn't have hit me that hard" bus lady trying to act all innocent now [video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el*** View Post
    He defended himself. I am tired of this blatant sexism. he deserves a medal and an award.

but the uppercut made it different

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
      She's trying to get rich off of this....I hope she doesn't get a dime.

"the decency to have a conversation with the guy"

Wow.

Comment

Oh man, I lost it when the reporter said, "but you were on the receiving end of one of the most talked about uppercuts." I gotta give it to her though, she's got a chin. She probably has experience with her chin, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
          i like how the news station deliberately cut out the part where she trash talks and threatens the bus driver and his family before hitting him. then this ho straight up denies hitting him without a response from the reporter. gas the *****. smh

Thank you. Atleast somebody noticed.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
            Few things;

1. The white guy in the red t-shirt's reaction at 1:05 had me rolling.

2. Funny how she's stammering when she's asked about whether she hit him first (which she did). OK, so you're just going to open to talking about how he hit you. Nice.

3. While the first few times I watched it I found it more satisfying than funny.......now, for some reason, I can't stop laughing at the "you're going to jail now" line.
            Yeah, the "you goin'a jail naaow!" line just kills me. I've watched the video like 15 times now and I laugh every time.

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            lmao!
            she's all civilized now... he truly knocked the thug out of her she should be thankful...
            LMFAO!!

Comment

LMFAOOO They only show HIM hitting HER FUCK these "women are the victims" videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                LMFAOOO They only show HIM hitting HER FUCK these "women are the victims" videos.
                I'm a girl and I think she got what she asked for. He should have finished it with a **** punt off the edge of the bus for good measure. She is a vile person, and shouldn't be able to claim lady status when she wants to be hard and put her hands on anybody.

Comment

Perhaps if she'd have shown the driver half the respect and common decency she showed the reporter interviewing her she wouldn't have gotten 'M. Bison'd in the first place.

Comment

The truth is ....NOW the uppercut is justified because he knocked some sense into her. She admitted that she would handle the situation different...Kudos to the Senior....old school discipline works.

Comment

some people learn respect at a young age with the belt and some people learn respect in their twenties with an uppercut...its never to late to learn...

Comment

Working...
                      X