Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did she deserve getting uppercutted by the busdriver?? POLL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the poll question, my answer is yes she definitely deserved it BUT that guy should have practiced more restraint because that reaction would probably cause him his job. Oh well, it's a case of damn if you do and damn if you don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      i am not about hitting women even if they hit you first but that's a personal choice. He was within his rights to strike back. He was a damn fool to flip like that, too. She is a kid and kids are dumb. We, as adults, have to know better.
      Apparently, she is actually 25.

Of course I don't generally advocate the use of a Street Fighter II Turbo super shoruyken on a womans noggin.

Comment

She absolutely deserved it 100%. There is no way I can blame him for losing his temper. I personally would hope that I would keep my cool and be able to walk away, however I'm sure that I would have flipped the script and did the same. Once the bus driver told her to stand behind the yellow line she should have taken a seat or stood back. You also have to keep in mind that if he had just sat there and done nothing she would have continued to be abusive and confrontational. Once she struck him she stopped being a lady and became an assailant.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Apparently, she is actually 25.

Of course I don't generally advocate the use of a Street Fighter II Turbo super shoruyken on a womans noggin.

Comment

I just think it's funny he kinda sucker punched her.

No one rang the bell.

Comment

She attacked him. As tough as she was talking there is no telling what she was capable of (gun, knife, etc). The poor guy is at work getting harassed and attacked he had every right to defend himself.

All the guys in here saying there is never a time to hit a women is part of the reason you see women acting like she did towards men.

There's a time and place for everything.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                b#tch showed a hell of a chin.
                That's the first thing I said. Her recovery was quick. Am I wrong or did she fake the clinch and go for the double leg? I dunno

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                  Of course, in no way was it textbook but serious, who the **** really throws an exaggerated uppercut in a real life situation.

For comedic purposes, it was sweet.

Now as far as did she deserve it, thats up for debate. I think he jump the gun a little. He could've easily held her down or just pushed her out of the bus.
                  agree.... probably hes a fan of boxing

Comment

nah man maybe i'm too old school for my own good but you should never hit a woman i dont care if she trying to get physical, if a woman tries to get physical than hold her or shake the **** out of her until she gets it, but never hit a woman especially witha uppercut damn

Comment

I think it was a bit too much, but that's subjective. From a personal standpoint I'm positive that I wouldn't have to throw a swinging punch at her to shut her loud ass up.

Either would have bluffed and said I hit a panic key and the cops are on their way to the bus, or grabbed her by the ****ing hair and thrown her off.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X