Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Mothman Incident

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I noticed them, and they noticed that I noticed them. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
      To be honest, this isnt the first time ive heard of a flying spaghetti monster.
      squealpiggy coined that term, I think.

Comment

the vote is 50-50!!!!!!!!!!!!! C'MON GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOTHMAN LIVES!!!

Comment

slenderman is more scary

Comment

15-14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mothman is in front, this is gonna go down in history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

what's that **** i read about some creature living under a bridge and killing people with an axe in some state...dammit i can't remember the name

well that thing would kick mothman's ass

juss sayin

Comment

Originally posted by Hidden View Post
                what's that **** i read about some creature living under a bridge and killing people with an axe in some state...dammit i can't remember the name

well that thing would kick mothman's ass

juss sayin

Thats a goatman, and Mothman would punk that dude to. Have em up cryin with nightmares.

Comment

hell naw mothman aint ****

he don't kno shit about killing

goatman tko2

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                    squealpiggy coined that term, I think.
                    I didn't coin it. The background of the Flying Spaghetti Monster is this: "Intelligent Design" was a lie made up by christian creationists who were pretending that they weren't being religious in order to dishonestly get around laws preventing them from proselytizing in schools. Intelligent design was basically teaching christian theology as fact without mentioning those god and Cheezus fellas.

It was countered easily by the suggestion that yes, there was an intelligent designer, and it was in fact the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Which lead to the accusation that the promoters of FSM were "mocking" religion.

Which of course they were, because ID is religion in disguise.

Oh and it is also a handy example of something you can't disprove the existence of. Just like god, Russel's teapot and the invisible pink unicorn.

The one I coined was Car Key Gnomes.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      I didn't coin it. The background of the Flying Spaghetti Monster is this: "Intelligent Design" was a lie made up by christian creationists who were pretending that they weren't being religious in order to dishonestly get around laws preventing them from proselytizing in schools. Intelligent design was basically teaching christian theology as fact without mentioning those god and Cheezus fellas.

It was countered easily by the suggestion that yes, there was an intelligent designer, and it was in fact the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Which lead to the accusation that the promoters of FSM were "mocking" religion.

Which of course they were, because ID is religion in disguise.

Oh and it is also a handy example of something you can't disprove the existence of. Just like god, Russel's teapot and the invisible pink unicorn.

The one I coined was Car Key Gnomes.

Resarch the case files, too many things you cant explain.

Comment

Working...
                      X