Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Mothman Incident

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The poll is 50/50 at the moment? There's unusually the odd few gullible idiots that buy into this kind of crap but 50%?

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
      At the time they could prove which women were witches....the ones that floated, which they would burn. The woman that werent witches drowned.

Anything is possible, but an intelligent individual looks at what is plausible and what is most probable.
      In this case its quite implausible and improbable a giant flying half moth half human creature scared locals in a village for a while.

This isnt fear of the unknown, its mass hysteria, superstition, exaggerations, lies, and bullshit.
      Bro, this being is not a giant moth, thats just a name. It's something supernatural, this stuff is real my friend.

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
      The poll is 50/50 at the moment? There's unusually the odd few gullible idiots that buy into this kind of crap but 50%?

Yep, 50% of boxingscene believe in Mothman....because we can. Because we are not alone in the universe. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post

Yep, 50% of boxingscene believe in Mothman....because we can. Because we are not alone in the universe. . .
        13 naive idiots does not make 50% of boxingscene.

And what does this have to do with not being alone in the universe? I don't believe we are alone in the universe but it will take more than a few sighting in a remote town in the middle of nowhere to make anyone who isn't completely gullible believe there is some kind of giant man moth flying around.

Comment

Bro, this being is not a giant moth, thats just a name. It's something supernatural, this stuff is real my friend.

lol. Ok...no way you're for real.

Comment

13 naive idiots does not make 50% of boxingscene.

And what does this have to do with not being alone in the universe? I don't believe we are alone in the universe but it will take more than a few sighting in a remote town in the middle of nowhere to make anyone who isn't completely gullible believe there is some kind of giant man moth flying around.
            Few hundred you mean. You really think there is only one type/race of aliens, there's all kinds.

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
            lol. Ok...no way you're for real.
            Im really for real.

Mothman has been around longer than you and I. Here's a painting from the 1600's.

Comment

It was a Sandhill Crane. 5' long, 7' wingspan, bright red eyes.

Im really for real.

Mothman has been around longer than you and I. Here's a painting from the 1600's.
              That's a moth.

Comment

lol.. come on you can't be serious m8.. for **** sake

Comment

More people who believe this type stuff clicked on the thrad than those who think its horse ****.

Comment

I bet a lot of the yes voters are taking the piss too

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                      lol.. come on you can't be serious m8.. for **** sake

This happened, everything was connected...Mothman, UFO's, time loss,men in black, stange lights. All this stuff happened, it's real. Just look into the case, you cant explain everything that happened.

Comment

Working...
                      X