Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden is killing Ryan in VP debate!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I thought that Biden won quite comfortably but it doesn't matter what I think I'm not eligible to vote in the USA!
    From a British perspective I think your political system sucks as there is hardly any difference between your two major parties on matters of substance.
    However, if I was American I'd be voting Obama because the Republicans are a bunch of evolution-denying, science-hating, rich, out-of-touch-with-reality, warmongering dumbheads.

Mitt Romney did beat Obama in the first debate and the polls seem to suggest he is catching the President up. If Obama does lose he only has himself to blame. He has been an utter disappointment and not much better than GW Bush (in fact he carried on with many of his policies such as tax breaks for the super-rich, warmongering in Afghanistan and Pakistan, etc.) Even his healthcare programme was so watered down it was not much better than before and the insurance companies still will laugh all the way to the bank. He talked the talk but he never walked the walk. The only success he can claim is he killed OBL.

Obama has proven to be a good orator that's it (not even a good debater!) What a loser!
    But Mitt is a dickhead so out of the two I'd have to go with Obama. That is what I mean by there isn't much of a choice (and yes UK politics is also rapidly becoming a case of all 3 major parties agreeing on a neoliberal capitalist viewpoint unless Mr Milliband can really take Labour back to its roots.)

Comment

Yes, similarity breeds apathy. Now Ron Paul v Obama would be real difference. If I was a Yank, I may well have been a Ron Paul supporting sorta guy.

Comment

that **** looked like Bernard Hopkins vs Tito Trinidad.. an older more experienced man just smacking around a young guy giving him little to no respect and toying with him whenever he wanted.

Comment

You know Ryan lost when instead of Republicans talking about Ryan smacking around Biden (like they did for Romney) they talked about how "rude" and "condecending" he sounded. Biden wasn't supposed to be the nice guy (like when he debated Palin) he had to be the angry black man that President Obama isn't allowed to be.

Comment

This is why I love boxingscene. 3 hour political analysis was summed up in 1 fight reference. CNN would have saved hours had they employed us guys as analysts.

Comment

Working...
            X