Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bus driver uppercuts teen girl and throws her off the bus [Video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call me crazy, but I think Amir Khan gets KO'd with that punch LOL!!!

Comment

and she still got up? hahahahahah!

Comment

I seriously had the sound effect from Little Macs star punch from MTPO in my head when he threw that uppercut and landed.

Comment

The other day, I saw a vid of a driver being KO'd by some punk and now this? Damn.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
            The other day, I saw a vid of a driver being KO'd by some punk and now this? Damn.
            Be great to see some kind of e-fighting tourney with lovable characters like epic beard man and charlie z.

Comment

What is with people nowadays picking on bus drivers? Also how did that punch not knock her out cold?

Comment

Lol. That was uncalled for. If anything, I would of socked her RIGHT after she hit me. Not having to get up and uppercut her 30 seconds later.

The moment any woman punches me it's lights out.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
                  What really sucks is that this bus driver will most likely be dealt with by people she knows and he'll be fired.
                  No he wont. He'll be off for 3 months while getting regular pay

My dads drives for the MTA in NYC and things like this happen every day. Once you put your hands on a driver and dont run, its basically over for you.

I will never understand why people put their hands on bus drivers because it carries a big charge, its plain idiotic.

Comment

She got a damn chin!..get that girl in boxing..she bounced back up like Bradley when Holt hooked his ass off his heels!...lmao!

Comment

Anyway i dont blame the driver for doing what he did. Ill bet the reason they got into argument is cuz she didnt wanna pay for the ride.

I've had this kinda stuff happen on a bus i was one, and it really pissed be off because we all had to get off the bus and wait for the next bus which came an hour later

I wanted to clock the b1tch that caused that before the police came

Comment

Working...
                      X