Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
      I feel like I'm going thru menopause.

Dunno what's wrong with me.
      ??? multi-vitamin? midol?

are you being serious?

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post

just wear it bro...it's for a good cause that's why it's worth that much. October happens to be the breast cancer awareness month. i think it means a lot to women if men wears something pink in support of that campaign.
        Totally agree.

I'll be honest, I saw a buddy of mine wearing one and I thought it looked great.

I asked for the Lounge rats' opinion, half-expecting ppl to say it looks cool but guess I was wrong, big time.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          ??? multi-vitamin? midol?

are you being serious?
          Like depressed, kinda.

Never refused sex in my life, ever. Did it twice this past week alone.

Reason? "Headache".

I'm going to hell.

Comment

I'll celebrate your wife's breasts for you.....

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              I'll celebrate your wife's breasts for you.....
              Where do you live?

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                if it has something to do with celebrating breast cancer awareness or something like that i'd wear it for a week...just like nfl players wearing pink shoes.
                Yea i wear a pink wrist band because my mother currently has breast cancer

Comment

Where do you live?
                  Virginia, currently. But I'm not above making a road trip to the Jers to satisfy a female in need, and the wife of a poster whom I enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    Virginia, currently. But I'm not above making a road trip to the Jers to satisfy a female in need, and the wife of a poster whom I enjoy.
                    If I'm still in this funk by Friday night, I'll drop her off at your place myself.

Hey, a man's gotta do everything within his power to satisfy his wife.

Comment

If I'm still in this funk by Friday night, I'll drop her off at your place myself.

Hey, a man's gotta do everything within his power to satisfy his wife.
                      how old are you sig? maybe it's a bit of a mid-life crisis. or you're just getting old. i have turned down sex over the last couple of years - or even tried to get some when i didn't really want it. i just chalk it up to getting older.

i don't know if you're getting exercise but if not, try to get some in as it always seems to help me.

Comment

Working...
                      X