Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just had a nice piece of Mackerel.........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lobster is sooooo overrated i dont even know where to begin

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      Only ever had Salmon, Cod or Tuna.

Can you recommend Mike some fish to try?.

What do Lobsters taste like?.
      If you liked cod okay, give halibut a go.

Even if you didn't like cod that much, give halibut a go.

Especially grilled.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Lobster is sooooo overrated i dont even know where to begin
        How do you suppose?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          Only ever had Salmon, Cod or Tuna.

Can you recommend Mike some fish to try?.

What do Lobsters taste like?.

lobsters taste like heaven. buy it live and steam it. if it were cheaper i'd eat it every week. oh.... they're messy to cook, eat, clean up, etc.

it sucks having to kill the bastard when you throw it into a pot of hot steam, but it's the way of the world.
          Last edited by New England; 10-10-2012, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            lobsters taste like heaven. buy it live and steam it. if it were cheaper i'd eat it every week.

it sucks having to kill the bastard when you throw it into a pot of hot steam, but it's the way of the world.

i went on vacation a couple of weeks ago and i had the lobster grilled...i was afraid they would mess it up and it would come back dry but man...they did it just right...had grilled lobster on the beach

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              lobsters taste like heaven. buy it live and steam it. if it were cheaper i'd eat it every week. oh.... they're messy to cook, eat, clean up, etc.

The biggest lobster I ever had in my life was out your way in Cape Cod...it barely could fit on the plate and was as tender and tasty as I've ever had.

Comment

tell it again

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  The biggest lobster I ever had in my life was out your way in Cape Cod...it barely could fit on the plate and was as tender and tasty as I've ever had.
                  fresh as f#ck, i'm sure.

that bastard was probably caught that morning, haha. i bet landing a plate was the last place he thought he'd end up!

Comment

this ugly bastard is known as the patagonian toothfish. not a very appetizing monicker.
                    it goes by another name...
                    chilean seabass. let's just reflect for a second on how good it is ..... yum.

somebody in the thread must have tried it. it's my favorite whitefish, and probably my favorite fish (other than shellfish.)

it's hella expensive. i might be an idiot and buy like 3/4 of an lb tomorrow, just to live above my means for a day. it's like 20-30 an lb... that's a lot for fish..
                    Last edited by New England; 10-10-2012, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Lobster Pizza

Comment

Working...
                      X