Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(video) WOW Caught On Cell Phone Rottweiler Almost Mauls Child!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you think some wussy kicks from a hipster wearing stretch pants going to hurt an enraged pit bull, watch this...

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
      it didn't look like the dog hurt the kid. he could have if he wanted to. I think the dog was just playing. The guy with the cap was holding the dog and the dog didn't really attempt to bite him. Seemed like it was just biting the kids clothes.

Thats my take. Can't be sure what the dog was thinking.
      What????
      I don't know where you from but where I'm from that's not how dogs play with children...

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
        If you think some wussy kicks from a hipster wearing stretch pants going to hurt an enraged pit bull, watch this...

Maybe you should post a clip of the big cop who got attacked by a Rott and kicked the damn thing 2 feet into the air as it leaped at him(and then it was tased I believe). People are just scared ****less when Dogs attack so people don't strike these beasts the way they can. I don't know what I would do either as I have a fear of Dogs ingrained into me as well ever since I was a little kid playing in the streets and playgrounds. I remember how scared I'd get at any presence of a large Dog, I also had to run from Dogs too a few times. These early experiences stick with you for life.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaman View Post
          Maybe you should post a clip of the big cop who got attacked by a Rott and kicked the damn thing 2 feet into the air as it leaped at him(and then it was tased I believe). People are just scared ****less when Dogs attack so people don't strike these beasts the way they can. I don't know what I would do either as I have a fear of Dogs ingrained into me as well ever since I was a little kid playing in the streets and playgrounds. I remember how scared I'd get at any presence of a large Dog, I also had to run from Dogs too a few times. These early experiences stick with you for life.
          We're not talking about a big cop... now are we? We're talking about the 129 pound sissy in the leggings. But i understand what you're saying.

I have owned big dogs, and my abuelo (and dad) both live on fincas with a bunch of big dogs. So I've been around them all my life.

I do not like rats and snakes. But I have no fear of big dogs.

Comment

To bad there isn't some kind of screening process for people who get dogs...alot of people out there just shouldn't own one.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              What????
              I don't know where you from but where I'm from that's not how dogs play with children...
              well why didn't the dog bite into the kid. its a rotweiller. clothes aren't enough to stop that dog from biting through the clothes into the flesh. Just saying.

but I'm just making a counter point here. maybe the dog was trying to bite the kid. who knows.
              Last edited by -Swizzy-; 10-09-2012, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                well why didn't the dog but into the kid. its a rotweiller. clothes aren't enough to stop that dog from biting through the clothes into the flesh. Just saying.

but I'm just making a counter point here. maybe the dog was trying to bite the kid. who knows.
                I understand what you saying but if for some reason the dog thought it was a game at the beginning I'm sure with all the screaming and all the people around the dog, it probably went on defense mode IMO and it became angry and went on attack mode and we both could agree that if that dog would of happen to bite on one of that kids leg it could of easily ripped it right off...

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  you gangsta bro!
                  nah, just temporarily insane.

Comment

I did not(perhaps- could not) watch the video but I feel it is an extreme responsibility for dog owners to be sure their dogs would never harm a child. I have a chow, 2 labs and a german sheppard pup and I try to socialize them as much as possible, especially with children. If any of my dogs ever show any aggression towards any kid they are gone. The owners are to blame more so than the dogs.

Comment

thats terrible, im not really a fan of dogs and i hate it when i go for a run down the country park and some ***** ass dog chases me or gets in my way i swear if a dog ever attacks me ill probably kill it. what suprises me is that this dog was actually on a lead so how the hell did it get to the child
                      Last edited by Juof; 10-09-2012, 07:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X