Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(video) WOW Caught On Cell Phone Rottweiler Almost Mauls Child!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
    Some people should have been kicking the crap out of its ribs.

An attempted neck snap isn't even out of the question here, a kids life could have been ruined.
    Gouge his eyes, vice grip his jugular and make him pass out... **** that, no holds barred if a kids life is in jeopardy. These ******s are playing tug of war with a kid and a dog... Idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
      No, he didn't hack my are account.
      Nice catch. You won't find that much from me.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
        I'm picking the dog over anybody on here. 1 v 1. . .
        I could say if I hear my child scream for his life like that poor kid was whatever or whomever is harming him well die or I will die trying...

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          I could say if I hear my child scream for his life like that poor kid was whatever or whomever is harming him well die or I will die trying...
          You turn into an animal yourself when that **** happens.

Comment

Why didn't anyone have any weapons even some cold water stops some dogs from attacking, this is one reason why I at least carry a pocket knife a all times,I would of been like Tony Montana and carved him up real nice, even if I didnt know the kid..
            Last edited by mcashflo; 10-09-2012, 03:45 PM.

Comment

AYe. . No doubt I'd try. . .

I just think the dog, especially if it was trained at all, would beat any poster on here.

Or it'd be a situatinon where both would die. . You'd bleed out form injuries if not treated quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                You turn into an animal yourself when that **** happens.
                just listening to that kid scream in the video made me think of a million things I would do to that dog and owner...

Comment

I've been bit, chased, and attacked by dogs when I was a kid and it has made me not very comfortable with them now can only imagine what I would be like if that happened to me

Comment

just listening to that kid scream in the video made me think of a million things I would do to that dog and owner...
                    60 yard field goal punt to the ribs to start it off.

Comment

Good lord if that was my child it would've looked like a Bear attacked that dog after I was done with it.

Eyes gouged out, ribs broken, tongue bitten out, stabbed, bitten somemore, balls ripped off, arms legs broken. It wouldve been ugly over my child.

Comment

Working...
                      X