Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(video) WOW Caught On Cell Phone Rottweiler Almost Mauls Child!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

accross the throat...

the owner or the dog.. whichever comes first.

if that was my kid.

Comment

I'd strangle that motherf0cking dog! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        just incase your was wondering the end of the video the owner runs away with the dog and is not one bit concerned about the child...
        or taking the dog away for the safety of the child? lol

I think the biggest concern here is the child's psychological impact and the owner of the dog can't do anything about that.

If the parents of the kid are smart, they'll buy a dog so he doesn't develope a debilitating fear of dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
          or taking the dog away for the safety of the child? lol

I think the biggest concern here is the child's psychological impact and the owner of the dog can't do anything about that.

If the parents of the kid are smart, they'll buy a dog so he doesn't develope a debilitating fear of dogs.
          to me it looks like the owner is ruining away worried about himself and the dog.

I know the owner of the dog can't do anything about it, but
          he's practically leaving the scene of an accident he's part responsible for.

IMO I don't think buying a dog for the kid its the right thing to do anytime soon.

Comment

i would always choose a kid's life over a dog and i wouldn't even think about it for a second. the dog should be shot and owner should be given a beat down.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
              You would do whatever it took to get the dog to let go of your child. then you would attend the kid to make sure its ok, and try calming him down.

All this talk about killing, tearing up the dog and its owner wouldnt happen. All that is needed is a punch on the dogs nose. You then losing control like a fool and getting locked up for killing the dog and its owner is really going to help your child!

I got self control. We're not chimps.
              And how do you think that can be done? A punch in the nose? If that was your kid being attacked you wont have the presence of mind to hit the dog in the nose. You will most probably kick and punch any part of the dog like a mad man.

Self control while your child is being attacked by an animal??? Get real bro.

Comment

How can you just stand and film such a thing................... I've lost faith in huminity

Comment

looks like the dog was playing to me. the kid had no bite marks. the dog was most likely playing tug a war with the kids pants.

Comment

I also believe the dog was just playing.

The owner got off quickly because he didn't want his dog put down.

Comment

• The fact that people are concerned over the well being of the dog over the child is sick to say the least. Fuck that dog.

Comment

Working...
                      X