No announcement yet.

anybody familiar with chemtrails?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
    I've read on them...even how they're supposedly trying to rid the world of us blood type O negative peeps through them because we have "alien" blood (or blood type from mysterious/unknown origin, whateves) lol. Some of the chemtrail reads are funny and crazy. Some kind of interesting and make you think.
    never heard of that type O stuff..

Comment

Originally posted by Chinaski View Post
      never heard of that type O stuff..
      Oh man, bro. Look it up. You could start at the origins of the blood type, when it comes to negatives. That's actually interesting info and pretty mysterious how they don't know where it comes from. I somehow ended up in chemtrails one night when I couldn't sleep and the relation to the blood type in a few reads. I guess I got into the weird part of the net. lol

Just search for RH negative and chemtrails, s hit like that
      Last edited by NearHypnos; 10-07-2012, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
        Oh man, bro. Look it up. You could start at the origins of the blood type, when it comes to negatives. That's actually interesting info and pretty mysterious how they don't know where it comes from. I somehow ended up in chemtrails one night when I couldn't sleep and the relation to the blood type in a few reads. I guess I got into the weird part of the net. lol

Just search for RH negative and chemtrails, s hit like that

type O, alien blood, damn. some interesting stuff. i will check it out.

the weirder, the better lol

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          i left a chemtrail on glove's, girl's back.
          You sonuva! Take that back, NOW!

Comment

Chinaski...it's Levy Tran in the avi

Comment

Basically jet contrails are a byproduct of exhaust from jet engines at high altitudes. The water vapour in the jet exhaust condenses and forms ice crystals or clouds and leaves a line of cloud in the sky. If the atmospheric conditions are right they can even lead to cirrus clouds being "seeded" in the sky.

Chemtrail conspiracy theories make absolutely no sense even by conspiracy theory standards.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                Basically jet contrails are a byproduct of exhaust from jet engines at high altitudes. The water vapour in the jet exhaust condenses and forms ice crystals or clouds and leaves a line of cloud in the sky. If the atmospheric conditions are right they can even lead to cirrus clouds being "seeded" in the sky.

Chemtrail conspiracy theories make absolutely no sense even by conspiracy theory standards.
                What is your explanation for the planes purposely marking X's in the sky? I have seen various planes here in Texas mark X's on sunny clear days and then a few hours later the whole sky is overcast...are they trying to block the sun?

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
                  What is your explanation for the planes purposely marking X's in the sky? I have seen various planes here in Texas mark X's on sunny clear days and then a few hours later the whole sky is overcast...are they trying to block the sun?
                  To prevent Texans from getting a tan? Why, what's your theory as to why planes "purposely" mark X's in the sky?

Oh hang on a second...

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    To prevent Texans from getting a tan? Why, what's your theory as to why planes "purposely" mark X's in the sky?

Oh hang on a second...

I was asking a legit question and your dumbazz cant answer so you start joking around...go solve a sudoku puzzle Capt. Think you know it all.

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
                      How do you know they are purposefully making an X?
                      Are u saying there is one plane that flys around, draws an X then flys off?
                      or is it 2 planes that leave vapour trails that over lap, making it look like an X.

Firstly, sometimes skys get clouded. Sometimes this coincides with vapour trails left by planes. Other times, there were no vapour trails to begin with, and other times these same vapour trials dont stick around and disappear quickly.
                      This is due to the atmospheric conditions. The vapour may take longer to disappear, but it never turns into clouds.

IMO there is nothing to be suspicious about. You are only remembering the times when a vapour trail crosses paths with another trail which happnes to be before the weather changes. You are not taking into account all the times when the vapour trails dont cross, and the weather doesnt change, or even the number of times planes fly around when its cloudy and u cant see their trails.

Comment

Working...
                      X