Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't You Fkn Hate Conspiracy Theorists...Or Are YOU One Of Them?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
    It means the government has lied before to go to war.
    Exactly. Reps for you later, if I remember.

Comment

It means the government has lied before to go to war.
      And the point is?

Because one Administration may have done something necessarily besmirches another Administration 40 years later where none of the same people are involved?

That logic, my friend, is ridiculous.

That would be like me saying that because your brother or granddad did something makes you guilty as well

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
        [SIZE="3"][*]The White House is controlling the jobs report

Before entering this thread....I knew you'd try to sneak this one in there.

This is actually a possibility and shouldn't be in the Conspiracy criteria. Even MSNBC's morning show reported on it and acknowledged the possibility.

It's the equivalent of Bush's terrorist alert (red, blue, yellow) right before election.

Comment

Iran-Contra. Illegal weapon and drug trafficking with nobody doing time.

Comment

2,000 assault weapons, including Barrett .50 cal sniper rifles, going to Mexico without trackers or notifying the Mexican authorities. Resulting in the murder of Border Patrol agent Brian Terry and hundreds of Mexicans. President exerts Executive Privilege after his Attorney General gets held in contempt by Congress for holding back documents.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack3d View Post
              Agreed. Ever heard of Operation Northwoods?
              Northwoods was a suggestion made according to recently unclassified documents that was rejected as being ridiculous.

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
              Conspiracies happen and have happened throughout history, some theories are ridiculous but then again so is this thread.
              Conspiracies do happen and have happened and they tend to be small scale and unravel rather quickly. They typically leave clear evidence as well.

Conspiracy Theories on the other hand are insane elaborate delusions.

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
              Its a conspiracy when the government says this schmuck lit off 3 bullets in 6 seconds from half a mile away and hit the guy twice, and nobody else was involved even though eye witnesses who were there heard gun shots behind them and jfks head went back when it was hit... Then Oswald just happened to be killed.

Its not JUST a crime when all the truths arent told.
              Well you're not telling the truth when you say the shots were fired from "half a mile away". I agree that such an assassination taking place from half a mile away would suggest something nefarious as it would be very unlikely. Oswald was less than 140 ft from Kennedy when he pulled the trigger.

Over 50% of witnesses heard the gunshots coming from the book depository, a number of witnesses actually saw the gunfire coming from the book depository, some who were close enough heard the sounds of a bolt action rifle and of spent cartridges hitting the ground in the book depository, a man matching Oswald's description was seen leaving the book depository, forensic evidence linked Osward to the rifle and the rifle to the murder. Oh and he shot a cop not long before as well. With the same rifle.

Gulf of Tonkin incident

/thread.
              What does the Gulf of Tonkin have to do with this topic?

Originally posted by -Jay- View Post
              There are some loonies out there, but I also would like an answer to this question.
              Why did WTC 7 fall? One more time then:

A combination of massive uncontrolled fires and structural damage to some major support columns caused by the WTC towers collapsing partially onto WTC 7 led to catastrophic failure of the building and a total collapse.

If you respond to this with "yeah but what about" then it will be entirely clear that you would NOT "like an answer to this question", you are in fact making it as a statement thinking that this is unanswerable, and you will attempt to wave away any answers to subsequent questions, only to claim the next time this subject arises that you "would like an answer to this question" all over again.

Comment

As a skeptic and a critical thinker, I reject all conspiracy theories until sufficient evidence is provided.

Comment

Originally posted by GolovkinTheGoat View Post
                  As a skeptic and a critical thinker, I reject all conspiracy theories until sufficient evidence is provided.
                  OKC bombing?

Comment

Originally posted by ZeeBrah View Post
                    OKC bombing?
                    It was a conspiracy between Timothy McVeigh, Terry Nichols and the Fortier brothers.

Or did you have something insane and ridiculous to add?

Comment

I'm pretty sure everybody here knows how I feel about the subject of conspiracy theories.

Comment

Working...
                      X