Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if Michael Jordan had Jabar, Worthy, and Cooper as teammates?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    the league expanded at this time by 7 teams from late 80's to mid 90's.

and the salary cap instituted in the mid 80's ensured that talent was dispersed, unlike previous expansions.

and this was before high school kids and euro players so the talent pool was very dilluted.

reason it didn't affect bulls was pure luck.

scottie pippen's dumb ass signed a long term obsolete contract with the bulls.

put it this way, he made more money in 1 year with the blazers than he did with the bulls 1987-1998.

Come awn Tu Tu !!!

I know about expansion and his Baldness being the poster child of the NBA.

I was and am a longtime Knick fan. Expansion didn't elevate any team or any contenders during that era.

Know about the gambling issue, the hiatus ummm "Baseball career" and the Jordan rules.

Not disputing the fact that Jordan was the NBA's greatest marketing tool ever.

Seen some the greatest players play during my lifetime.

GOAT will always b up 4 debate. it can't b done with a clear cut choice.

It's not a video game with computer related results. It has and always be a matter of opinion.

Overated ??? Yeah OK....

Excuse me as I flush out the smoke and pick out the mirror chips from my eyes !!!

Don't know how I ended up on this side of the fence ???

As a Knick fan I'd rather b on the other but reality put me here. So here I'll b with no further comments on the subject.

Comment

he would have won a thousand championships.

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post

It's not a video game with computer related results. It has and always be a matter of opinion.

Overated ??? Yeah OK....
        Exactly, so when people say he is the undisputed GOAT(not that you have) and it is blasphemous to say otherwise, doesn't that make him overrated off that alone? There is no definitive answer, saying he is the undisputed GOAT makes him overrated, along with many other things.

Comment

Come awn Tu Tu !!!

I know about expansion and his Baldness being the poster child of the NBA.

I was and am a longtime Knick fan. Expansion didn't elevate any team or any contenders during that era.

Know about the gambling issue, the hiatus ummm "Baseball career" and the Jordan rules.

Not disputing the fact that Jordan was the NBA's greatest marketing tool ever.

Seen some the greatest players play during my lifetime.

Overated ??? Yeah OK....

Excuse me as I flush out the smoke and pick out the mirror chips from my eyes !!!

Don't know how I ended up on this side of the fence ???

As a Knick fan I'd rather b on the other but reality put me here. So here I'll b with no further comments on the subject.

agreed with Bernie...Jordan was overrated

Comment

Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
            Exactly, so when people say he is the undisputed GOAT(not that you have) and it is blasphemous to say otherwise, doesn't that make him overrated off that alone? There is no definitive answer, saying he is the undisputed GOAT makes him overrated, along with many other things.

I wouldn't use the word overrated.

I'd say it's an extreme opinion but dig further and you may find biased conclusions ?

Comment

I wouldn't use the word overrated.

I'd say it's an extreme opinion but dig further and you may find biased conclusions ?
              Well overrated because people not only say the guy is the best basketball player ever without a doubt, but he was named the greatest north american athlete of all time by espn and others, when he isn't even a greater athlete than wilt or dave winfield.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                agreed with Bernie...Jordan was overrated

That's funny Mac !!!

I rarely believe an athlete when he states he's been misquoted or something was taken out of context.

Thanks, think I'll lean more towards the athlete next time around !!!

Comment

does it mean he also needs to deal with a celtics team of bird, parish, mchale, ainge, etc.?

Comment

Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
                    Well overrated because people not only say the guy is the best basketball player ever without a doubt, but he was named the greatest north american athlete of all time by espn and others, when he isn't even a greater athlete than wilt or dave winfield.

I get what your saying and there's more than enough accolades 4 Jordan but he's definitely in the conversation when discussing NBA's GOAT.

I'm certainly not in the mix of believing he's the greatest athlete of all time.

That shet s just absurd.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                      does it mean he also needs to deal with a celtics team of bird, parish, mchale, ainge, etc.?

he might not even get that far

Showtime Lakers was a perfect fit for a distributor like Magic...Jordan would just f0ck things up

Comment

Working...
                      X