No announcement yet.

What is your religion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
    Damn,What age u become a atheist?I get confused about religion.
    But we had to get here some how.
    Like 12 or 13. I didn't become atheist either, it's just that's probably around the age I could identify a term for my lack of beliefs.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
      Like 12 or 13. I didn't become atheist either, it's just that's probably around the age I could identify a term for my lack of beliefs.
      Same here but it was about 14 -15 for me when I actually started to take an interest jn religion and look into it....& like they say, the best way to "become" in atheist is to read the bible or actually study religion

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        I'm tired of it being politically incorrect to just tell the truth about religious people, and that truth is that the vast majority of them are uneducated dip**** yokels who have no real comprehension of whatever imbecilic faith they're actually ascribing to and simply follow it because they were either raised that way, or they're too ****ing stupid to think for themselves.

No - I don't have to respect you and your silly hat and/or beard, laughable beliefs, subjugation of women, lack of evidence, treatment of gays, and pompous sense moral authority. **** you and everybody that looks and thinks like you, you archaic, logic lacking, pious piece of oxygen thieving ****.

I'm The_Bringer and I approved this message.
        Screen captured for future trolling use on "God's" Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Same here but it was about 14 -15 for me when I actually started to take an interest jn religion and look into it....& like they say, the best way to "become" in atheist is to read the bible or actually study religion
          Word. As a teenager I was on a rampage read so much and would debate/challenge anyone at all times (more of a game or it was fun). Now I just don't care haha. I guess that happens as we get older.

Comment

Comment

Born and raised Catholic. Now atheist after realising that Father Christmas was more plausible when I was about 12.

Booyah.

Edit: Let me just clarify. I'm alluding to the tale told to children about Santa travelling around the world on his sleigh giving all the kids of the world nice presents. It hit me quite early on (obviously) that there was a stench of bull**** coming from this tale. It took me a few more years to realise the stupidity of religion sadly.
              Last edited by The Monk; 10-04-2012, 06:12 PM.

Comment

unchurched...

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

my religion
                  This. . . Amen bruv.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
                    So are B-Hop, and Brother Nazim subhuman ******s?

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                      So are B-Hop, and Brother Nazim subhuman ******s?
                      Yes.

10 characters

Comment

Working...
                      X