No announcement yet.

What is your religion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
    You're mistaken. Buddhist do not believe in any God(s).
    I am not mistaken. As stated, there are many variations of Buddhism, some believe in gods some do not. I know quite a few Buddhists myself personally and especially in South East Asia most practicing Buddhists believe in gods, deities, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
      I am not mistaken. As stated, there are many variations of Buddhism, some believe in gods some do not. I know quite a few Buddhists myself personally and especially in South East Asia most practicing Buddhists believe in gods, deities, etc.
      cambodia is like philippines too ?

Comment

Dont look too into it, just look at the definition of what religion is. It doesnt have to contain a god
        Last edited by Russian Crushin; 10-06-2012, 07:14 PM.

Comment

That's up to the individual decide. Nothing to do with being Buddhist.

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Dont look too into it, just look at the definition of what religion is. It doesnt have to contain a god
          Like atheism.

Comment

• I am so happy to see atheists are leading the poll. At this rate, religion wont be around for much longer.

Less than 50 years ago, you`d be hard pressed to find another atheist
            Last edited by deliveryman; 10-06-2012, 09:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GolovkinTheGoat View Post
              I am so happy to see atheists are leading the poll. At this rate, religion wont be around for much longer.

Less than 50 years ago, you`d be hard pressed to find another atheist
              i know slowly over time, religion will die. it is inedible.

Comment

Like atheism.
                No it is not

Comment

• lol @ dumb christians. Unicorns and the tooth fairy thats fake but a magical man in the sky that made the world out of nothingness and knows everything hes real. sure. cool story bro

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    No it is not
                    Atheism has a God?

Comment

Atheism has a God?
                      Atheism isn't a worldview.

Comment

Working...
                      X