No announcement yet.

Pitbull Attack In Barbershop

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chinaski View Post
    i saw vids on youtube of pitbull fcking up some small dogs and people..
    Not saying it doesn't happen...happens with all dogs. But that dog was actually pretty cute. He looked like he was having fun with them all. It's hard to stay calm in that situation but if you run the dog will chase...if you try to fight it will fight back. If that dog was trying to hurt somebody...someone would have had their flesh torn off...that didn't happen.

Those guys were PR...never been there but I lived in the DR for a couple of years and dogs run stray and in packs in a lot of countries and people from there have a lot more fear of dogs than people from places where they have animal control units and bylaws. Iranians freak when they see my dog...Chinese are struck with fear I think mostly because they eat dogs in China and figure the dog probably wants to get even.

Pitbulls are such big sucks...if one of those guys would have sit on the floor and sweet talked the dog it would have started licking his face obsessively.
    Last edited by jaded; 10-05-2012, 12:01 AM.

Comment

That was funny as hell. I'm sitting here laughing will tears coming out of my eyes.

I agree with jaded, the dog has no intention of attacking them, he was actually trying to play with them.

Comment

Another example of how bulldogs are evil

Comment

this is one of those time's a gun or machete would come in handy.

Comment

Comment

That dog looked more playful then anything. If it really had a hair up it's ass, getting on the counters wouldn't have got those dudes out of danger. Not when the dogs are capable of things like this.

Comment

Aerosol hair spray. Will stop a dog cold. But I don't know if they still make it in aerosol anymore.

Comment

i would've been kickin the shit outta that dog

Comment

LOL, please. That dog wasn't the least bit mad. And damn sure not dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
                      LOL, please. That dog wasn't the least bit mad. And damn sure not dangerous.
                      Pretty much.

If one of the guys would have gotten down on a knee, and starting speaking baby talk to it, I'd bet that the dog would have rolled over on it's back for a belly rub.

I've been to many parks were a dog has got away from it's owner, and that line of tactic has always worked for me.

OH! YOU WANT RUB MY BELLY TIME!

Sounds pretty gay, but I've got a 100% results from it. Matter of fact, the only time I have ever been bit by a dog was on the job, and it was some little ass ankle biter purse dog. I almost did this to the little fucker.

Comment

Working...
                      X