Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I didn't know who Yoda was....am I the only one?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think even Patrick from SpongeBob Square Pants, who literally lives under a rock, would know who Yoda is.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
      I've never seen a Starwars movie....I know of them but I could not tell you not one of the characters in them............oh wait I take that back.......dark vader.......and that's only cuz I've seen him at Raider games....ahaha.....but other than that I have no interest in those types of movies....I haven't seen lord of the rings and Magic Potter and all that other re-tarded sh2t....Im not a fairy dust and lazers type kat...I didn't think there be too many of you on this forum either...ahhahhaa
      It doesn't make you a fairy dust to know about a character that most people learned about in their childhood. I knew about Yoda since I was a kid, and that's how long every one else probably knows him for too.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        I think even Patrick from SpongeBob Square Pants, who literally lives under a rock, would know who Yoda is.
        I thought he lived in a pineapple under the sea.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
          I thought he lived in a pineapple under the sea.
          Sponge Bob Squarepants does live in a pineapple, but I was talking about Patrick. He lives under a rock.

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
            I have never seen a Star Wars movie and even I know who Yoda is
            Exactly

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
              I have never seen a Star Wars movie and even I know who Yoda is
              This. I always picture Angelo Dundee when people mention Yoda for some reason though.

Comment

Originally posted by Luffy View Post
                ur a dumbass
                [IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/400x/18924162.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                  HOLY FUKN'SH3T!!!! I can't believe how many NERDs we got amongst us in this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  You don't need to be a nerd to know who Yoda is. It's not like we're talking about obscure science fiction fantasy here, it's not like you saw a picture of a Volon from Babylon 5 and said "WTF is that, a Dalek?" It's not like they were discussing the Malazan Boof of the Fallen and you were scoffed at for asking "What the hell is a Jaghut?"

Yoda is POPULAR FUCKING CULTURE. He's the most famous green guy not called The Hulk or Kermit. Here is a video of Yoda shilling for a brand of iced tea:

Not knowing who Yoda is is a bit like asking why there is a picture of a clown in this burger joint.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    You don't need to be a nerd to know who Yoda is. It's not like we're talking about obscure science fiction fantasy here, it's not like you saw a picture of a Volon from Babylon 5 and said "WTF is that, a Dalek?" It's not like they were discussing the Malazan Boof of the Fallen and you were scoffed at for asking "What the hell is a Jaghut?"

Yoda is POPULAR FUCKING CULTURE. He's the most famous green guy not called The Hulk or Kermit. Here is a video of Yoda shilling for a brand of iced tea:

Not knowing who Yoda is is a bit like asking why there is a picture of a clown in this burger joint.
                    Ninja Turtles>Kermit, Hulk and Yoda.

Comment

Ric must be a virgin.

Comment

Working...
                      X