sequels that piss da living hell out of you

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Willy...2
    Home Alone...3
    Last edited by -jose-; 10-03-2012, 11:38 AM.

Comment

free willy 2...lol....agree

Comment

What annoyed me about rocky 5 was that it ended in a street fight probably would have been the best rocky if he came out of retirement and whooped tommy gunn in the ring

Comment

What about the karate kid with the chick in it

Comment

oh i forgot about that one...the next karate kid....WTF!!! def one of the worst ever....

Comment

another one i hate is halloween 3....i mean WTF!! no michael myers...why include it in the series FFS

Comment

Return of the Blue Lagoon.

Though a cute ass Milla Jovovich is in it, it should have been left alone.

Comment

Originally posted by $ LegenD $ View Post
                  another one i hate is halloween 3....i mean WTF!! no michael myers...why include it in the series FFS
                  Because Halloween was supposed to be a series of stories about halloween not Michael Myers. They messed that up making the first two about him imo.

This is going to sound stupid because it's a personal thing for me, but as a kid I loved the leprechaun movies and watched them up to four just out of nostalgia. Then.... they made leprechaun in the hood and leprechaun back 2 the hood... That ruined my little kid horror memories.

Comment

batman and Robin, worst pos sequel ive ever seen. Clooney was a super***.

Speed 2

Comment

Originally posted by $ LegenD $ View Post
                      Every Halloween sequel other than 4 sucks. The Rob Zombie versions are abortions that should have been burned rather than shown in theaters.

The Godfather 3 angers me like no other sequel.

Comment

Working...
                      X