No announcement yet.

Official "Supernatural Season 8" Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official "Supernatural Season 8" Thread

Props 2 my dude Warfare for the original post @ BTNHBOARD.

Season Premier is Wednesday Oct 3rd 2012. I guess it's not on Fridays anymore.

I've been watching this on Netflix and I feel like the show was going downhill by season 4 and has gone off a cliff since season 6

Comment

When Eric Kripke stepped down, it took a nose dive and hasn't recovered since. It still makes the occasional great episode here and there, but they are are few and far between.. I've been watching Supernatural since it started and no matter how much the quality has dropped, i'll still continue to watch.

Comment

The show was suppose to end at Season 5. I felt it reached it's peak that season and it was a good way to go out. They got the green light to keep it going and I've felt like the show has been stale the last 2 seasons. I've watched the show since the very first episode of season 1 so it's like an obligation to follow it now just to see how it all ends. It still has some good episodes but I feel plot wise they need to start getting more creative. It can still go out with a bang. I really hope it doesn't end up like Smallville did. That was a good show in the beginning but they tried to milk it too long and the show went down hill.

Comment

My favourite episode from last season.

Comment

Good episode last night. I like the profit, he's tight!! More curious to see what Dean went through during his time in purgatory. They're making Sammy to look like a little biznitch right now lol. But that's still my dude.

Comment

So far this season has been pretty good. Way better than the last two for sure. Though there are fillers, it's good to see the story moving forward. They better end this series with a bang. Haven't seen anything from that half breed demon kid for a long time now. He's the kid that turned Castiel into a doll in that episode.

Comment

Working...
              X