No announcement yet.

Amber Lyon Former CNN Journalist Says Obama Admin. Is Jailing Journalists

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    And what are the names of some of the journalists that have been arrested?
    Watch the video Eric Holder.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      Watch the video Eric Holder.
      I'm not going to watch the video because I don't have 45 minutes to waste watching Alex Jones. Presumably Amber Lyon has some names of journalists who have been arrested under the 1917 espionage act and told to give up their sources. And this has to have happened, of course, because Obama's government ordered it. Remember that was the claim.

Comment

I'm not going to watch the video because I don't have 45 minutes to waste watching Alex Jones. Presumably Amber Lyon has some names of journalists who have been arrested under the 1917 espionage act and told to give up their sources. And this has to have happened, of course, because Obama's government ordered it. Remember that was the claim.
        I get your agenda everything is completey fine the government never lies and only does good things I got ya. We can argue over the fact that the government is or is not lying to us in a whole bunch of threads but, I posted this video as I found it interesting I never went all in on her claims just posted the vid. If your gonna try to debunk a former cnn journalist then by all means go a head but do your own damn homework.

Comment

I get your agenda everything is completey fine the government never lies and only does good things I got ya. We can argue over the fact that the government is or is not lying to us in a whole bunch of threads but, I posted this video as I found it interesting I never went all in on her claims just posted the vid. If your gonna try to debunk a former cnn journalist then by all means go a head but do your own damn homework.
          So you don't know if there were any named journalists? Or she didn't name any names?

It's interesting that you say "your (sic) gonna try to debunk a former CNN jounralist" and yet you haven't actually presented a case to debunk. I don't even know if she is going to talk on that Infowars piece. Alex Jones has a habit of putting words in peoples' mouths so really it's not Amber that would be debunked, it would be Jones.

So one more time: Did "she" name any journalists in this video?

Comment

In fact even the Infowars site doesn't make the claim that Obama is imprisoning journalists. The only place I have seen this claim made is by you.

A few blogs have stated that Obama is "criminalising" journalism but there is absolutely no further information on that claim.

Alright - at what time in the video does she (or Alex Jones for that matter) state that Obama is imprisoning journalists. To save me listening to Alex Jones' redneck ass barking on for 45 minutes just let me know the time to watch from and to, and I'll watch that section of the video.

And if you tell me to "do my own homework" I shall assume, and with good reason, that you never bothered to do yours.

Comment

So you don't know if there were any named journalists? Or she didn't name any names?

It's interesting that you say "your (sic) gonna try to debunk a former CNN jounralist" and yet you haven't actually presented a case to debunk. I don't even know if she is going to talk on that Infowars piece. Alex Jones has a habit of putting words in peoples' mouths so really it's not Amber that would be debunked, it would be Jones.

So one more time: Did "she" name any journalists in this video?
              Watch the f@king video or shut the f@k up you government d1ck sucking twat.

Comment

Watch the f@king video or shut the f@k up you government d1ck sucking twat.
                Therefore gentlemen we may conclude that the claim in this thread is untrue. The conclusion is based on three key points:

1. Nowhere else is the claim that "Obama is jailing journalists" made, not even on Alex Jones' own websites.

2. The TS is unwilling or unable to provide further details of the content of the video or even provide an indication as to where in the video the relevant section to the claim may be found.

3. When questioned about the particulars the response is a fallacious appeal to authority, in this case chiding me for daring to question the words of a "former CNN journalist" (despite being unwilling to state what this CNN journalist actually said).

In this case "there's nothing to see here" literally means "there's nothing to see". If there was something there then it would be gleefully revealed.

QED

Comment

All governments are corrupt.......everywhere so don't kid yourselves into thinking we are "civilized" or morally edified to the point where our governing body has some halo floating overhead. Honesty and righteousness don't control people, lies and deceit do.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    All governments are corrupt.......everywhere so don't kid yourselves into thinking we are "civilized" or morally edified to the point where our governing body has some halo floating overhead. Honesty and righteousness don't control people, lies and deceit do.
                    That doesn't reveal the names of any journalists jailed because they didn't reveal their sources.

Comment

By the way there was one very celebrated case of a journalist being jailed for not revealing her sources.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judith_Miller

This happened in 2005 under the Bush administration. Not the Obama administration. It also made international news headlines.

Comment

Working...
                      X