Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amber Lyon Former CNN Journalist Says Obama Admin. Is Jailing Journalists

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So at least we can conclude that "Amber Lyon Former CNN Journalist Says Obama Admin. Is Jailing Journalists" is a false statement and she never says anything of the sort. Right?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      So at least we can conclude that "Amber Lyon Former CNN Journalist Says Obama Admin. Is Jailing Journalists" is a false statement and she never says anything of the sort. Right?
      I quoted where she said the obama admin is criminalizing journalists and yet you still say she isnt saying that?

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
        pretty alarming stuff.......
        The last 2 administrations have been systematically disassembling the bill rights through fear mongering and the "protection" of the American people at the cost of our liberty. If we could resurrect Thomas Jefferson he could fix everything thats gone wrong since the Kennedy assassination.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          I quoted where she said the obama admin is criminalizing journalists and yet you still say she isnt saying that?
          I addressed it. It's hyperbole.

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          The last 2 administrations have been systematically disassembling the bill rights through fear mongering and the "protection" of the American people at the cost of our liberty. If we could resurrect Thomas Jefferson he could fix everything thats gone wrong since the Kennedy assassination.
          Thomas Jefferson would be completely unelectable nowadays. Not godly enough.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            I addressed it. It's hyperbole.

Thomas Jefferson would be completely unelectable nowadays. Not godly enough.

The vid was funny. However she said what she said. I never stated I believed it just found it interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              communists always imprison journalists.

capitalists just buy them off.
              You calling Trump a communist?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                You calling Trump a communist?

The irony!

Comment

Working...
                X