No announcement yet.

Come On Europe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
    If you don't have to be in shape for a sport, it shouldn't be considered a sport.

The Ryder Cup is quality.

Comment

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post

The Ryder Cup is quality.
      You're missing the point.

Rugby players/American football players are invalid from this discussion.

Even fat Shaq & fat Ronaldo have to train to have some form of cardio fitness.

Comment

Heard of the Gleddoch house golf Rocky mate ? I live not far from that about 7 miles .I seen the full Real team in 2002 when they where in Scotland for this game there .

Comment

You're missing the point.

Rugby players/American football players are invalid from this discussion.

Even fat Shaq & fat Ronaldo have to train to have some form of cardio fitness.
          Not really. Most golfers are in excellent shape these days, you just chose an isolated example like I did.

http://www.golflink.com/list_220_pro...fer-train.html

A golfer needs endurance--both of the mental and physical variety. While walking 18 holes for 4 days is not the equivalent of running a marathon, a golfer who has endurance will not get tired and will not take shortcuts in his game. Running 2 to 3 miles two or three times per week should be enough to get you through four rounds under difficult weather conditions without any trouble.

Comment

They're in shape because they have a lot of free time to use up and they're in the public eye, so they have to maintain appearances. Those are assumptions but are most likely true.

But what is certainly true is that it doesn't require you to be in top shape. I bet you can't show me many more fat basketball players or footballers who are successful.

Comment

But what is certainly true is that it doesn't require you to be in top shape. I bet you can't show me many more fat basketball players or footballers who are successful.
              No sport 'requires' you to be in top shape. But it certainly helps you when competing at the top level of any sport the better shape you are in. I'm telling you from experience that it requires a high amount of stamina and endurance to maintain your level for 4 hours on a golf course, it takes a heavy toll on me and I play football 4/5 times a week.

How many major winners in the last 10 years in golf have been out of shape? Very few, if any.

Comment

It takes skill and loads of it to be a top golfer, many sports people from all diffrent sports play golf, and they are ****.

Comment

Very good performance from Mickelson/Bradley, would never expect Donald and Sergio to be blown out like that.

Americans have the upper hand at the minute. Rory and GMac just threw away a 3 shot lead.

Tiger has been appalling.

Comment

I dont find golf attractive at all nowdays when i see poor workers on the field with cheap clubs and dont know **** just playin cus it "is" was a rich man sport..., In the beginning golf was a high class sport, nowdays you see the mexican playin while the white kid cuts the grass! no racism though!

It had way more class in the 70-80s!

Peace

Comment

Originally posted by Xweetie View Post
                      I dont find golf attractive at all nowdays when i see poor workers on the field with cheap clubs and dont know **** just playin cus it "is" was a rich man sport..., In the beginning golf was a high class sport, nowdays you see the mexican playin while the white kid cuts the grass! no racism though!

It had way more class in the 70-80s!

Peace
                      i see what you did here. why don't you just say what you really think.

Comment

Working...
                      X