Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of woman do you attract?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What shall i say? you gotta explore? didnt dora the explorer teach you?

When i was younger i waited outside classy store as Bloomingdales and Nordstrom and i was like daaaang, didnt get anything there tho, I was like 16...

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      I use to attract the girls with the nice cars Mercedes, Lexus etc. but they were 350lbs plus with a lazy eye...
      throw one of those pigs my way. i will take them for a ride - in more ways than one.

Comment

Originally posted by Xweetie View Post
        What shall i say? you gotta explore? didnt dora the explorer teach you?
        okay, i have been messing with you long enough. you're a good sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          i don't believe that. i believe that you let off a vibe that you're more attracted to white women. i don't know how but women can sense that ****.

put it this way. you're in good shape, articulate, with a job. why wouldn't a black woman like you?
          Thanks!
          I be flirting with black chicks and they never seem interested in what I say. Even when I was living brooklyn, black woman didn't like me so I just started messing with other races. I had one black girl tell me that i'm not 'Hood" enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
            Get out of my thread you sub-human mutant.

Hahaha, silence gappy mcgap. I got a roll of quarters to stick between that gap of yours.

The only type of owmen you attact are obese ones.

You clean **** and piss for a living. . . Hahaha must suck. . .

Comment

Haha I bet Trigg is the janitor that gets made fun of by all the kids.

They always target janitors. He's probably thought of as that gap-toothed molester. .

Janitors always get that stereotype. Don't know why, some are good people.

But this guy obivously perpetuates the stereotype.

Kids can be cruel. . Very, very cruel. . ANd usually janitor types like Trigg are the ones that they abuse.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                Hahaha, silence gappy mcgap. I got a roll of quarters to stick between that gap of yours.

The only type of owmen you attact are obese ones.

You clean **** and piss for a living. . . Hahaha must suck. . .
                hahaha it's just a matter of time before this piece of turd gets banned again. the only time i will ever celebrate somebody being banned.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                  Haha I bet Trigg is the janitor that gets made fun of by all the kids.

They always target janitors. He's probably thought of as that gap-toothed molester. .

Janitors always get that stereotype. Don't know why, some are good people.

But this guy obivously perpetuates the stereotype.

Kids can be cruel. . Very, very cruel. . ANd usually janitor types like Trigg are the ones that they abuse.
                  claims to be educated has one insult for everybody.

pathetic piece of trash.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
                    Thanks!
                    I be flirting with black chicks and they never seem interested in what I say. Even when I was living brooklyn, black woman didn't like me so I just started messing with other races. I had one black girl tell me that i'm not 'Hood" enough.
                    I have gotten that. You don't want those girls anyway...they're going no where fast. Not hood enough? Am I in a Wiz Khalifa video?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                      claims to be educated has one insult for everybody.

pathetic piece of trash.
                      Thought he was a lawyer?

Comment

Working...
                      X