Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You can be ONE superhero....who and why??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
    This dude is baaaaaaaaaaaad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I always dug him and these two dudes.....hmmmmm wonder why!! hahaha

sometimes you don't need gimmicks like havin a toy hammer or a bitchmade cape. just bludgeon motha****as wit'cha fists and get they crew shook. know what am i sayin? brute force.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
      sometimes you don't need gimmicks like havin a toy hammer or a bitchmade cape. just bludgeon motha****as wit'cha fists and get they crew shook. know what am i sayin? brute force.
      Can't say I dissagree with that....

reminds me of one of my fav Rocky quotes...

Duke: To beat this guy, you need speed. You don't have any. Your knees are weak so no hard running. You've got neck arthritis and calcium deposits in most of your joints, so sparring is out.
      Paulie: [to Rocky] I had that problem.
      Duke: So what we'll be callin' on, is good old-fashioned blunt force trauma. Horse power. Heavy duty cast iron pile drivin' punches that will have to hurt so much it'll rattle his ancestors. Everytime you hit him with a shot, it's got to feel like he tried kissing the express train.
      Duke: [cracks his neck] Yeah! Let's start building some hurtin' bombs.

Comment

LOl, i would say Nova, but honestly he is just a rip off Green-lantern if you think about it..But if i gotta pick one:

Wish i had that black-suit spiderman had..and with the spidey sense, i would be undefeated and untouched in the ring! Lol

I like Green-Lantern's ring too tho

Last edited by -Nova-; 09-28-2012, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            is that a bull??? WTF that???

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
              is that a bull??? WTF that???

this is what I found about him...

Spirit of redemption that protects Puerto Rico

The Vejigante is a spirit as old as time itself that passes from one host to the next. The host chosen is usually a person who needs to redeem themselves from past mistakes. Once a person feels they are worthy enough to move on, they pass it to the next person. As El Vejigante, they cannot leave the homeland of Puerto Rico and swear to defend it against evil.*

Miguel Rodriguez*Miguel enlisted in the Army after the terrorist attacks of 9/11/01. But on his first mission, an IED exploded next to his platoons Humvee. Instead of being brave and helping his fellow troops, he cowered and eventually ran away, his entire platoon meeting their deaths.

He was discharged from the Army and went into therapy, but no amount of talking and pills could make his guilt go away.*He became an alcoholic for years and even that could not help him forget. It was then he was met by the Vejigante and given his one chance to make a difference in his life and others by protecting the land he loved - Puerto Rico.*

Comment

Wolverine/Logan.

Because even if you break his core......he regenerates. And usually the only thing that separates the bigshot superheroes is a gift or something acquired........and they usually have a weakness.

For instance, if Wolverine had an infinity gauntlet it's over. He's p4p way too tenacious to lose in a battle to any other comic figure

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                  Wolverine/Logan.

Because even if you break his core......he regenerates. And usually the only thing that separates the bigshot superheroes is a gift or something acquired........and they usually have a weakness.

For instance, if Wolverine had an infinity gauntlet it's over. He's p4p way too tenacious to lose in a battle to any other comic figure
                  no lie that kat is prob the "coolest" lookin superhero out there.....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      daaaaaaaaamn wonder if he can come back from that?? hahahha

Comment

Working...
                      X