Collapse
No announcement yet.

15 year old runs off to France with teacher

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The wife looks much better than that teenager.

Comment

she is probably rich, tight where it matters and insatiably horny...

Comment

First thing that popped in my head when I saw the pic was "Okay, who's 15?". Seriously, they both look like late 20's-early 30s.

Comment

in this day & age, 15 is the new 20.

Comment

grown ass old man with a 15 year old, hope his dick gets chopped off in a freak accident...

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              grown ass old man with a 15 year old, hope his dick gets chopped off in a freak accident...
              why does it have to be an accident. if that's my daughter i am going to read everything there is to read about torture and making the last 72 hours of that man's life hell on Earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                why does it have to be an accident. if that's my daughter i am going to read everything there is to read about torture and making the last 72 hours of that man's life hell on Earth.
                and then? Is that going to stop the fact that she's already been fucked by him?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                  because she's not my daughter but if she was everything you posted I'm all for it...

Comment

this man did nothing wrong.

the only wrong thing this man did is pick the uglier older b*tch.

Comment

Why does the article say "Maths" is that what it's called in the u.k.

Comment

Working...
                      X