No announcement yet.

[Picture] Ether Gets His First Tattoo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
    Sorry but I try my best to ignore everything you say about MJ.

Haterz.
    mj would be kevin martin in today's nba.

true story.

Comment

Tell me this is fake.

Another mans face? A fictional man? That show was good season 1. Season 2 turned into a glorified soap opera where occasionally a zombie breaks out.

The writing is horrid. They killed off the best character. Rick Grimes? Hes a ***** in that show.

Shanes Wife after Rick found out about Shane: "I thought you were dead".

Rick Grimes: "I know."

Ummm your wife ****ed your best friend. Show sucks imo.

Comment

The only reason Kev watched Smallville was because of Lana Lang.
        Lol honestly, when I first watched it, I didn't know any of the characters. I just watched it because it was Superman. Then like millions of boys and men tuned in to the pilot, I fell in love with her.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
          Tell me this is fake.
          This is not fake.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Lol honestly, when I first watched it, I didn't know any of the characters. I just watched it because it was Superman. Then like millions of boys and men tuned in to the pilot, I fell in love with her.
            i didn't even know smallville was about superman.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              i didn't even know smallville was about superman.
              ahahahahahah

Comment

ahahahahahah
                i thought it was one of those teen chick dramas. wb shows were all teen chick dramas.

i saw like part of one episode with my ex like 6 years ago . i never saw superman.

Comment

i thought it was one of those teen chick dramas. wb shows were all teen chick dramas.

i saw like part of one episode with my ex like 6 years ago . i never saw superman.
                  It's not actually Superman in tights. It was a teenage-20s Clark Kent before he was Superman.

The creators of the show had a motto, "No flights, no tights". They didn't want to make it with a lot of corny flying, Superman suits and make it all cheesy since it's a TV series.

I'd say it worked, you don't get to 10 seasons for nothing.

Comment

It's not actually Superman in tights. It was a teenage-20s Clark Kent before he was Superman.

The creators of the show had a motto, "No flights, no tights". They didn't want to make it with a lot of corny flying, Superman suits and make it all cheesy since it's a TV series.

I'd say it worked, you don't get to 10 seasons for nothing.
                    at first it was interesting...i managed to get past 4 seasons, i think

then it became boring and dull...probably because the original showrunners bolted out of the series

Comment

He showed up while your eyes were closed. :*******:

Comment

Working...
                      X